ʜᴀɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ /7/

ᴍᴀʟᴀɴɪɪ's ᴘᴏᴠ;

I wake up to the sound of someone knocking on my door. I knew it wasn't my mom cause she only knocks 3 times before walking in. "Hold on!! Damn.. " I said to who ever was knocking on my door repeatedly. I stud up and stretched my legs and back before cracking the door only showing my body.

I was surprised when I saw cblu, kay, Dougie, setty and Riley. "Yo wtfk are y'all niggas doin here.. " I said rubbing my eyes still tierd. "Auntie let us in, she just left to work." Bluu said rolling his eyes. Sassy ass nigga.

"Igh bro.. Y'all can wait downstairs I'll be out Inna minute. Bluu can u make sure kalanii is alright." I said before they walked away. Only because I know that when my mom leaves she has a fit when she wakes up. He nodded and walked into kalanii's room.

I closed my room door and grabbed my phone. It's 8:30. Be sooo fuckin forrel. I sighed and threw it back on the bed and walked into my walk in closest to look for an outfit.

I threw on a red and black durk shirt, some black ripped jeen shorts, and red n black Jordans.

I put on some deodorant, and sprayed some perfume on

I put on some deodorant, and sprayed some perfume on. (𝚄𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚒𝚌𝚎) I went into the bathroom and took off my Bonet starting on my hair.

I blow dryed it with didn't take long at all since I used my mom's witched worked fast.

.

I was in the middle of curling my hair when I heard knocking on my door. "Come in!!" I yelled finishing one section on hair.

The gang walked in, along with kalanii who was in rylie's hands. "damn malanii what's taking uu so long" Dougie said, walking around my room looking for me. "I'm Inna backroom! And I'm just doing my hair." I responded. It took me a minute to realize th he had cussed and kalanii was Inna room. "Dougie watch ya mouth!" I yelled Finnishing another part. "What- ohhh" he said remembering kalanii.

"Mhmm".

I peeked out the bathroom that was connected to my room, seeing everyone plopped down on my bed. " I'm almost done" I said taking the last section out the bun.

Kay walked into the bathroom and stood behind me watching me finish up. "Good morning ma" he said leaning agents the door. I looked at him through the mirror and gave him a smile. "Good morning kay" I said unplugging the curling iron and spraying some stuff my mom bought me to keep them looking fresh.

And another layer of heat protection. I washed my hands and put everything under the sink, and turned around to give kay a hug, witch he kindly accepted.

We walked into my room and I greeted everyone, dabbing up the boys and hugging rylie and kalanii. "Has she ate?" I asked pointing to kalanii as I sat down on my bed, turning on the TV and handing the remote to setty since he wanted to put on a song.

"No not yet, I'm hungry asfk too frll" she said playing with kalanii. I nodded thinking for a second. "We don't really have much food here since we haven't hade the chance to go shopping yet. Do y'all wanna go to the grocery store real quick and get some food?" I ask picking up kalanii from rylie.