𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎

Start from the beginning

"Me too." Caroline nodded as they walked into the gymnasium, looking around at all the people dancing away.

"And I hate 1920's music." Bella pulled a face. "Rebekah could of picked a better year."

"I wanted to do the 60's." Caroline said as they walked past the crowds of people. "So, where is your date?"

"God knows. He said he was waiting for rebekah. But I haven't heard from her, which is unusual." Bella frowned as they walked towards the drinks. "I hope someone had put alcohol in this punch."

"Yeah, rebekah wasn't here to help set up, either." Caroline remembers as she grabbed a red solo cup.

"Weird, she normally loves to set everything up." Bella sighed as she poured the punch into the cup. She took a sip and frowned. "No alcohol."

"Should've brought your own." Caroline shrugged as bella tsked at her.

"Yeah, I know." Bella said as she turned to the crowds of people. "I thought you said Tyler wasn't in town." Bella turned to Caroline, making the blonde raise a brow as she turned to see Tyler talking to one of the school boys.

"He's not supposed to be." Caroline groaned. "Give me one minute." Caroline turned to bella as she hummed, watching as the blonde walked over to the hybrid.

"I hate these school dances. Just a disaster waiting to happen." Bella mumbled to herself with an eye roll, drinking the punch.

"I agree with you there, love." Klaus smiled at Bella, who placed her cup down. "Sorry I'm late, I was waiting for rebekah but she wasn't at home, so I thought she must of come early."

"She's not here. I messaged her but got no response." Bella shrugged. "I dont know why these people still let dances happen because at every dance I've been to, someone's died or got hurt." Bella scoffed. "Hey, remember that one time when you was in alarics body and I got to throw you against the lockers, now that was funny."

"Ah, yes." Klaus nodded his head as Bella grinned.

"I only ever come to these dances because it's rather, A, Caroline forces me out of bed to go, or, B, I need to help somebody to do something that revolves around my magic or protecting elena. And I hate the themes. I had to bury in my old clothes to find this." Bella pointed to the golden dress she was wearing.

"I think that Dress looks marvellous on you, love." Klaus said as Bella tilted her head. "Well, what was the reason you came to the dance this time?" Klaus asked as Bella looked over to Caroline

"Reason A." Bella turned back to klaus. "Then she was complaining that I needed a date for the dance."

"I'm quite flattered that you thought of me." Klaus grinned as Bella rolled her eyes.

"Don't let that boots that ego of yours, it's already too big." Bella playfully narrowed her eyes as klaus chuckled.

"My ego isn't that big." Klaus shook his head as Bella stared at him with raised brows. "Okay, it might be."

"See, told you so." Bella shrugged as she grinned in victory.

"Like your ego isn't big." Klaus said as Bella scoffed.

"No it's not. That is quite horrible that you even said that." Bella crossed her arms over her chest.

"I'm only telling the truth, love." Klaus defended himself as Bella shook her head.

"But it's just not the truth." Bella narrowed her eyes. She turned back to the dance floor to see Caroline and Tyler dancing. "And my blonde vampire has ditched me for your hybrid."