"That is weird."

"Yeah."

"Don't phantom attackers usually snatch people from their beds? Jenkins was taken from a parking lot."

"Well, there are all kinds. You know, Spring Heeled Jacks, phantom gassers. They take people anywhere, anytime. Look, Dean, I don't know if this is our kind of gig either."

"Yeah, you're right, we should ask around more tomorrow."

"Right." He took out his wallet as Tasie yawned. "I saw a motel about five miles back."

"Whoa, whoa, easy. Let's have another round."

"We should get an early start."

"Yeah, you really know how to have fun, don't you, Grandma?" Sam smiled and Tasie laughed. "All right, I'll meet you two outside, I gotta take a leak." He grabbed his coat and headed to the bathroom, followed by Levi. Sam gathered his research and left, followed by Tasie.

EXT. KUGEL'S KEG

Sam and Tasie were walking back to the car. They heard a noise and stopped. He placed the journal on the hood of the car and took out a flashlight from his coat pocket. He turned it on and the two looked around, then bent down to look under the car. They saw a cat, which hissed at them then ran away.

"Whoa!" Sam exclaimed as he and Tasie saw the animal and laughed at themselves. They got up, Sam shook his head, then waited by the car.

Minutes later, Dean and Levi, holding Ethan, came out of the bar and walked to the car. They saw that Sam and Tasie were missing, but noticed the journal on the hood. Dean opened the car door and checked to see if Sam and Tasie were inside, but they weren't there. He and Levi looked around, confused.

LATER

A group of people came out of the bar. Dean and Levi walked up to a biker and his girlfriend, who were clearly drunk, and the former said, "Hey, you guys been outside, around here in the last hour or so?" They shook their heads and walked away.

The men called, "Sam! Tasie!" They looked around frantically. "Sammy! Tase!" They turned around and noticed a surveillance camera on top of a streetlight. They walked into the middle of the deserted road and looked around. "Sam. Tasie."

INT. SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT

A deputy, Kathleen, was looking at Dean's fake ID before asking, "So, what can we do for you and your partner, Officer Washington?"

"We're working a couple missing persons," Dean said.

"I didn't know the Jenkins case was being covered by the state police."

"Oh, no. No, there's someone else. Two someones. Actually, it's my cousins. We were havin' a few last night at this bar down by the highway. And my partner and I haven't seen them since."

"Do your cousins have a drinking problem?"

"Sam and Tasie? Two beers and they're doin' karaoke." Kathleen smiled. "No, they weren't drunk. They were taken." Kathleen nodded and sat down at her computer. Dean and Levi followed her and also sat.

"All right. What are their names?"

"Winchester. Sam Winchester. Tasie Nielsen."

"Like the rifle?"

"Like the rifle." Kathleen typed Sam and Tasie's names in the computer and brought up their police records. She observed the pages, then clicked on Dean's link and brought up his record.

"Samuel Winchester. So, you know that his brother, Dean Winchester, died in St. Louis. And, uh, was suspected of murder. Anastasia Nielsen, née Winchester, wife of Levi Nielesen, has a son Ethan. I assume that's them?"