Hot Springs and More

A few weeks passed and the day was graceful as birds chirped and the wind ever so lightly blew on my hokages cloak behind me, as I ever so blissfully strolled across the village. Life was great! I couldn't have asked for more, my life felt like it was at peace and I was happy. I thought this as I continued to peacefully walk down the old dirt path of the village, enjoying the beautiful weather. Citizens of Konoha waving hi and bowing in respect to me as I walked, little kids running around, waving sticks at each other and laughing as they ran under the bright sun. This, this is what I lived for, I lived for peace. That peace finally being accomplished as the Uchiha and Senju where no longer fighting.

"Hey love~" Madara approached me from behind and hugged me, putting his hands on my waist. "I was thinking me and you should go to the new hot springs that opened last week, maybe take a day off of Hokage duties and life? Maybe like a small vacation?" He whispered in my ear shyly.

"That sounds like a nice idea, I'm up to it, I'll have my older brother watch the office." I whispered back softly as I kissed his cheek. "Sounds like a plan to me~" He had this happy grin on his face as he walked away happily. "See you this afternoon?" I asked softly. "See ya this afternoon love!" He smiled joyfully as he walked away, oh how cute he was and how much I loved him.

The afternoon came sooner than later and I came up to Hashirama softly tapping him on the shoulder while he was talking to his fiancé Mito Uzumaki. "Oh, hey sis! Everything ok?" He asked softly, turning around to look me in the eyes.

"I was wondering if you could watch the Hokages office today?...I'm going to the hot springs with Madara". I said with excitement. "Sure I guess I can do that for ya!" Hashirama smiled softly before hugging me. "Go have fun" He winked.

My whole face became beet red "brother! It's nothing like that! Me and Madara are reserved about that type of thing! We would never in the hot springs!"

"Ok, ok I hear you. Still do enjoy time away from the office" He said softly before getting up to take over the hokage duties for me. "Thank you!" I squealed before scampering off to the hot springs.

"Hey!" I said thrilled as I ran up to Madara that afternoon and gave him a hug. "Hey love~" he said gently kissing me lovingly. "Ready?" He asked softly. "Yup I'm ready" I nodded gently heading to the hot springs building, hand in hand with Madara.

"I'm excited for today" I smiled tenderly as I looked Madara in his soul taking eyes. "Me to~" He smiled as a well, looking at the ring he made for me, on my finger. "Your still wearing it?" He questioned. "Yes of course silly why wouldn't I?" I giggled softly. "Well I.....I actually don't know why I asked that?" He giggled as he opened the door to our rented room.

The place was beautiful! It had beautiful paper walls, tan ones with brown edging. Sliding paper doors that led to the private onsen, oak flooring covering the whole area, and a small bamboo plant in the corner of the room. The room was ever so lightly lit with the small little window that was covered with bamboo shades, creating small cracks of light to escape through. The last thing I noticed was the two beautifully rolled up futons next to each other with a folded blanket and pillow next to each one. This was truly a beautiful sight for me and I was so happy to be there with Madara.

"Oh wow.....it's beautiful!" I muttered looking at Madara with so much love. "Thank you for taking me here!" I hugged him tight.

After that we put our bags down in the corner of the room and we washed ourselves quick before going to our private onsen outside. The outside was just as beautiful as the inside. There was tan bamboo walls surrounding the area, darker ones surrounding the trim. There where rocks and bamboo plants in the corner of the walls, and right in the middle of it all was a very nice pool of hot water, wood stones made up the floor surrounding it.

We both got in the water and enjoyed each others company. We snuggled and talked about weather and what not, it was nice and we kissed a little, it turning into more but I'm not getting into detail about that. I felt happy with my fiancé, nothing could change that at all and I loved Madara so much with all my heart. "We should get married soon." I said casually after our.....interesting experience with kissing. "I mean I wouldn't mind marrying the love of my life." Madara blushed softly. "Your such a hopeless romantic, ya know that?". I laughed as I snuggled into his toned chest. He looked stunning as he had his hair in a high pony tail and a some strands of hair falling on the sides of his face, framing it.

"Am I though? Am I a hopeless romantic? Because I found you love~". He smiled softly putting his toned arm around me and pulling me close, kissing my forehead. "Your so sweet baby" I cooed and he bit his lower lip. "Babe your making me in the mood again....." He quivered.

"Oh no you poor thing!" I said jokingly getting on top of him and kissing his neck softly swirling my tongue and making little noises escape his mouth, spending more time together.

We spent the night at the hot springs actually because once we where done with our activities it was dark outside and we where too tired to walk back to our homes so decided to just take the easy rout. The night was peaceful, owls and crickets making a symphony of sounds as clouds ever so lightly passed over the moon but just barely so there was plenty of moonlight sill. I watched outside the window as I was being spooned by my Madara, him having his arm around my abdomen. He was such a sweetheart and so all of the stories that my brother Hashirama had told me about him in battle didn't quite sit right.

Thats when I started to feel weird... It wasn't a good weird either. I tried to brush it off but the feeling of nausea came and my stomach hurt, I ended up lightly pushing Madara's arm off me as I softly got up. I ran over the the bathroom quickly but quietly so I wouldn't wake Madara before getting sick. I felt so nauseous and my head was pounding as It just continued over and over again and felt like my stomach was gonna explode. Apparently Madara heard me, even with my many attempts to be quiet, and came into the bathroom softly, getting the hair out of my face and rubbing my back while I threw up.

"Love are you ok?" He asked softly worried about me.

"I feel so sick Mads.." I leaned into the toilet again.

"Oh, my love I'm so sorry" Madara said softly before he thought for a few moments, his eyes got wide thinking back to a few weeks ago.........