A vital injury

Hashirama was standing there in the middle of the river in front of his siblings and parent facing his best friend Madara.

He knew what was happening, he didn't want it to happen either. His best friend, the only person who could relate to Hashirama's and Hanarei's current circumstances, he had to fight.

Hanarei didn't like this either. Partially because she developed a small crush on the ravened boy and because he was a really good friend to talk to. She knew her father would be especially angry if he found out she had a crush on him, but she didn't care, she just wouldn't kiss him.

Then Hanarei had a flash back about a fun memory.

One time Hashirama and her where at the river and Hashirama went to go look for some berries, Madara went to one of the naturally pink rose bushes and picked a rose for her. She remembers exactly what he said too.

"Hey I picked this pink rose for you because you remind me of it." He quickly looked away blushing.

"Why thank you Madara! I love it!" She replied smelling the pretty rose.

She suspected he had a crush too......but she couldn't be sure. I mean they where just friends right?

While Hanarei thought about this, Tajima had thrown a kunai at her causing Tobirama to notice and yell.

"HANAREI YOU NEED TO MOVE NOW!" Tobirama went running to her, but he was too late. Hanarei had been hit in the side with the kunai and needed medical help immediately.

This caused Madara extreme pain seeing her like that and being mad at his father, he unlocked his sharingan in that moment.

"I'm sorry Hashirama we can't be friends any longer, now that we know that you are from enemy territory's. I'll see you on the battle field." Madara stated as he turned to walk away.

"Look father! Big brother unlocked his sharingan!" Izuna yelled pointing to Madara.

"We didn't get any information from the Senju but we did get something much more valuable." Tajima crossed his arms with a smile as he started walking away.

"Father we need to get Hanarei home now! Her bleeding wont stop and the kunai hit a vital spot!" Tobirama looked at his father in concern.

"I see, lets go Hashirama! Your sister needs medical help!" Butsuma yelled.

Hashirama looked a his poor twin to see her side cut wide open and her in extreme amount of pain. She looked very pal and was leaning against Tobirama for support.

This couldn't be happening! He couldn't lose another sibling! Not like this.

The Uchiha left and the Senjus quickly ran off to their compound.

"She's lost too much blood, hopefully our medical nurses can help her." Butsuma stated as he held his limp daughter in his arms, jumping from tree to tree.

Hashirama was just about in tears, but remembered the war rule about showing emotion and especially with men.

He loved his siblings so much, he would give them the world if he could.
He just didn't want to see his twin like this.

After what felt like ages of jumping from tree to tree they finally made it to the Senju compound.

"Can we get a nurse in here now!" Butsuma yelled running through the door.

A few nurses came running in and gasped in shock to see the injury, this was definitely the worst case they've seen yet.

Of course this freaked out Hashirama and Tobirama, as a gasp from the medical team was not a good sign.

"Elder brother do you think O nichan will be ok?" Tobirama looked at Hashirama.

Hashirama couldn't speak. It was like his mind and vocal cords shut down do to high stress and emotion, and he didn't know what to do. He wanted to respond to Tobirama, but couldn't.

"Elder brother? Hello?" Tobirama waved his hand across Hashirama's face. Tobirama had noticed he wasn't ok either.

"You know I think she's strong, don't you? I think she'll be ok." Tobirama tried to ensure Hashirama.
But there was still no response.

"She took a very vital hit to the side sir. I'm not sure she'll make it through the night." The nurse looked at Butsuma in concern and dread.

Hashirama felt something inside him, almost like a urge. He turned around a quickly left the room.

"Elder brother are you ok?!" Tobirama asked running behind his brother.

Hashirama ran into the compounds library and started grabbing medical books, reading through them like a mad child.

Tobirama understood what his brother was doing, and started helping with grabbing books and making notes for him.

A few nights went by and Hanarei was still alive and in vital condition. Hashirama decided to try some of the techniques he'd been learning from the books he read.
He was really good at reviving fish so that was a good sign, he thought.

Hashirama made a few hand signs over his sisters side and green aura appeared. He placed his hands on her side and concentrated  chakra to his hands.
He noticed her side start to heal and her temperature go down a little, So he continued until his chakra was depleted.

A few hours went by and Hashirama was sitting outside in the cold November weather, enjoying the nice breeze when the front door slid open.

"Elder brother, can I have some food?" Hanarei softly said walking outside carefully.

This took Hashirama by surprise. He healed his sister! She would be ok!

"HANAREI! Your ok!!" Hashirama jumped up and ran to give his sister a hug.

"Of course you can have food! What do you want? I can make you anything you want, ok sis."

"Can I have the dumplings you make with the chicken soup?" Hanarei slowly walked inside.

"Coming right up!" Hashirama helped sit his sister by the table and started making the dumplings.

After that Hashirama started getting more into medical ninjutsu and started taking it more seriously.

But little did he know, this would be part of his journey to becoming a strong shinobi.