Chapter 4

Houston was sitting in the command seat in his tank writing his journal as he mumbles what happen in the past few weeks.

Houston: "A few weeks after the war game started, we're heading up an all-out assault on our control point... No more waiting around this time... Our mission: take the Control point and crippled their supply."

He then remembers when the match first started as both teams got their first two CPs but as for Americans trying to get the towns and the third CP suddenly came under fire as Muller and Welsey's tanks team were attacked by the Kuromorimine Girls and The University Sanders High School which Houston gather enough forces to pushes them back but couldn't making him order a retreat back as they planned an Operation to take their lost third sector back from the BC Freedom and St. Gloriana.

Houston: "At least I'm fighting alongside familiar faces during our tournament but now we got fresh-faced recruits who are still nervous when this whole thing started. The older guys like me, Muller, Elijah, Welsey, and Graham we're known as 'The old breed'... Hell, we are not in our twenties." 

There was knocking on his hatch as Houston places away his journal he then opened his commander hatch only to see Elijah waiting for him. 

Houston: "What's wrong?"

Elijah: "We got reports from our scouts about their recent spying." 

Houston: "Well what they found?"

Elijah then pulls out a small war map of the island and shows it to Houston with the markers drawn on it.

Elijah: "The main enemy will be punching East hoping they can outflank us while New York and Florida tanks teams who are stationed there will be holding them out. While Muller and California forces who are stationed near Nomashi are going to meet up with us in the north. " 

Houston: "Sounds like a good plan so how many guys are we taking?"

Elijah: "Like thirty or twenty-five?"

Houston: "Well I take ten of my guys you bring twenty of your guys tank sound fair?"

Elijah: "Sound fair." 

Houston: "Right let's move out."

A few minutes of gathering a squad to join Houston and Elijah the 'Lone Star' and Elijah Panther I 'Reaper' follows Houston M4A3E8 out of the main HQ.  

Upon reaching the front gates of the HQ one of Houston's men who are stationed on the defensive of the HQ with the M18 Hellcats Commander salute him and spoke up to him

M18 Commander: "Hey go fuck yourself Lone Star! You owe me forty bucks." 

Houston: *Toss his drink to the Commander* "You will get over it..." *Chuckles*

Still, in formation, Houston look at the sign that his troops posted giving every tanker a warning once they leave HQ they are in enemy territory with another keep caution sign below it. Taking a huge sigh of bored as Houston watches the outside of his commander hatch he then grabs his radio and checks on his crew.