A large camp was settled here for the night. Soldiers who fought against Aiden. Thousand people were injured and hurt while near the camp were dead people who had lost to the battle. A shield covered me, making me invisible and my mouth opened to take their pain.

"Make it on your own, but we don't have to grow up. We can stay forever young. Living on my sofa, drinking rum and cola. Underneath the rising sun. I could give a thousand reasons why. But you're going, and you know that. All you have to do is stay a minute. Just take your time. The clock is ticking, so stay. All you have to do is wait a second. Your hands are on mine. The clock is ticking, so stay."

Cuts, bruises, broken bones, and any physical and emotional pain they had started to leave. Only leaving behind relieved faces without pain. My hand shot to the dead bodies and I and them transformed at a place I had created. A place where no one could enter and no one knew, not even my best friends. Did anyone ask before, where I take the bodies? What do I do with them? Do I burn them? Give them to my pets? No.

When I started killing creatures or finding dead ones, I create a place that was in two dimensions. Half at the earth and one at my world I had created for that particular reason. My feet landed on the soft grass. A large space of earth extended where the eye could not reach, keeping warm and safe the dead souls inside. A graveyard.

Tombstones were everywhere. Big ones for everyone small or large with their names, birthday, and family. Flowers with different colors decorated them. Large, beautiful trees, among them Sakura trees surrounding them. As birds sang for them, I placed the rest of the new bodies at their graves. Tears fell and didn't stop. After I finished, I sang along with the birds. When they finished, I bowed at the graveyard thanking them and saying sorry for not saving them early.

With that, I turned and reappeared in our dorm. The guys were playing a game when I showed up in front of them. They jumped. "Hey, Shorty," Tristan said with a smirk while the others smiled.

"Late," Hunter murmured.

"What happened? Is everything okay?" Logan shot to his feet. His eyes widened with worry. "You feel sad," Parker stated and Ian came to hug me.

My button lip trembled. I forced out, "I'm just tired." Noah cast a glance at Logan and Noah took my hand. He led me away from them to his room. "Where were you?" He asked.

"The usual," I said. He opened his door and laid me on his bed. He sat beside me and cuddled me. They didn't have to know about that place. Not yet. Slowly my eyelids became heavier and closed.

Sometimes at night, four more bodies came inside and onto the bed. Four other presences were around the bed. A small smile formed on my lips and a warm feeling tugged at my heart.

                                                                                     ••••••••••••

My eyes were slightly open and I sit up. Bodies were lying everywhere with their eyes closed. Tristan's snorted and I giggled. I untangled my body from Noah's and Ian's and the guys slowly one by one woke up. Micah's eyes found mine and I smiled at him. I took my clothes and headed to the bathroom to change. After I brushed my teeth, I went to the kitchen where everyone was sitting. "Good morning, darling." Ian kissed my forehead.