Chapter 1 • Dungeon

»»----- ⚜ -----««

Fiction-mystery presents: Night Stalkers

Genre: Science-fiction, supernatural, horror, lots of romance

Story pov: you
»»----- ⚜ -----««

What have I done..?

When I look before me, I don't see a male standing there... watching me. I look startled at him. He leans against the wall with his arm crossed, his face emotionless, and his eyes look at me with rage.

Why is he looking at me like that?

His face darkens as he sees me looking at him. He has blonde hair till just a little under his jawline. He has shining blue eyes. He wears a tight pair of pants in a beige color and a black shirt that hugs his muscular chest. His bare arms are tattooed. He gives me a death stare.

Suddenly, a heavy door opens and closes. Large footsteps are coming closer, becoming louder and louder. The male stops before the bars next to the other one. Unlike him, he is a bit older and already has some rimples in his face under his tiny eyes. He has white hair, and he looks stern at me.

"She's awake," says the young glaring guy to the other. The older man glances at me before he smirks. "So you are the night stalker everyone is talking about?" He says more than be asks.

Night stalker?

He seems to notice my confused face as he gives out a small chuckle. "The Sanctum Council is going to like this one."

I'm not sure if he uses sarcasm, but it can't be good either way, right?

I want to speak, but the words are stuck in my throat.

Why can't I speak? What's happening to me?

"Let's get this one out of her dungeon." The man takes a key and unlocks my prison. He opens the door. "You still need to wear this, though..." he shows me some handcuffs.

Why is this happening to me? Why can't I remember what happened?

He gives the handcuffs to the younger one. "Simon..." he says. "...go on."

His name is Simon...

The handsome male, named Simon, still glares at me as he walks up to me. I don't move as he roughly grabs my chains and frees my wrists. He aggressively puts on the handcuffs. I try my best not to grimace. But he sees it anyway. "You're going to feel a lot of pain, so get used to it." His gorgeous face glares at me. "Come on, little on. We need to get moving..."

I stand up, but my legs feel a jelly. It feels like I haven't walked in days,my top body is so heavy!

It just takes a few seconds before my legs collapse and my knees fall on the ground. Simon scoffs as he sees what's happening. The older man just looks at me. His smirk disappears. "You slept for a few days. Your body is not used to using your legs. You better recover soon, little one."

My legs tremble all over. My confusion hasn't changed. I have so many questions, yet I can't speak a word. Can I ever speak again?

"Help her, Simon," says the man. "What?!" He says as his eyes widen in disbelief and anger. "The poor girl needs to get used to her legs again. Help her up and support her, "explains the man with a stern face. "I won't support her. You can't ask that of me -"
"It wasn't a question it was an order."

I'm not fond of the thought he supports me while he doesn't want to. He could let me fall easily.

Simon suddenly wraps his arm under my armpits, pulling me up. He takes my arm and puts it around his neck, and we start walking. A lot of weight is off my legs, yet I still make wrong movements.

Do I seriously not know how to walk?

Simon's face is close to mine. I don't dare to make eye contact with him. "Come on, have you forgotten how to walk?"he says, annoyed. I see the man's face smiles as more rimples appear, enjoying seeing Simon this way.

We come by a hallway. Torches are lighting up the corridor. There is a small window in one of the walls. As we walk past, I get a glimpse of outside. The landscape looks dark like it's burned or dead, or did I just imagine it?

More people, wearing the same as Simon, stand beside us with straight face and posture. Like soldiers going to the war.

The older man is the only one wearing a long white coat, with weird symbols. He is definitely the commander or boss or something.

The man goes a little slower walking next to me. He bends down a little. "Better not speak, little one, I'm going to try to persuade them."

Persuade who?

Yet again, there comes no sound of my mouth. My legs start to work better, I can walk, but I go a little slow. Simon, let's go off me as soon he notices that I can walk. There is a large door in front of us, and somehow I know that there the real trouble will begin...

I look down at myself. Is it me, or did my body change?

It looks like I lost some weight, and I'm more athletic. I mean, if I slept for a couple of days, it would mean I haven't eaten. So it would be normal to lose weight, but my slight athletic figure came out of nowhere. But I know I'm not in someone else her body because it is till I have my hair and my birdbaths and stuff.

I still feel Simon death stare. If he goes on like that, he might burn a hole in the side of my face. The commandor goes a pace faster, his heavy footsteps becoming louder again. "Ignore them, little one. They're going to stare either way, " he says to me with a smile.

What does he mean?

We stand still, Simon still glaring at me. "You got quite the reputation..."

With that, he swings open the door, and the blinding daylight comes in my eyes...

__________________________________

Hello everyone

I post regularly, so don't worry more chapters will come soon.

Have a nice day/night