Episode 30

Back in Belgium.

Jin was still out cold when the boys came back, Janette held a lengthy conversation to find out about them and they obviously know that even though they spoke truth, she would still do a background check on all of them.

Namjoon went to make sure that Jin was actually sleeping and not dead while he waited for the others to finish their routine, they have been out practically whole day and their throats are a little dry from all the explaining they did.
Namjoon, if possible would have wanted to pat himself on the back for what he accomplished, although he nearly saw the devil himself, if he had made a wrong move. It is now 10pm and tired is an understatement, the boys just want sleep and thats what they did.

However, it was 1am when Jin sprung up from the bed like those in scary movies. Completely awake but his mind is still catching up,

"Joon?"

When he is 100% awake he realized the room was pitch black, the only source of light being the traffic lights on the corner of the street that seems to force its red, green and yellow through the heavy drapes,

"Joon"

The second time he called actually woke Namjoon up, with his voice barely able to sound, Namjoon got up and said deeply but huskily,

"Baby you're up?"

"How long was I asleep for?"

Jin turned to face Namjoon, or at least he hopes he is,

"I don't know, what time is it? Come in my arms and sleep more"

"Why do you sound like that?"

"I'm sore from talking to much, come lay down"

Jin had alot to say but he didn't want to disturb Namjoon anymore and complied with his request. When the sun rises they would talk.
Jin managed to fall asleep again and now its 10am, the hotel room is quiet, well except for the loud snores that could be heard form everyone except Yoongi.
Yoongi has be up since 8am, annoyed and a little frustrated. He ordered breakfast with a cup of coffee only to receive it with no coffee at all, after minutes of him shelling it out to the front desk, he finally received a  silver coffee set that was full to the brim, making him a little bit happy. Coffee is life!

Now its a waiting game for the others as he started to go through the sites to see what's new and his stocks and what he saw nearly made him spit out his precious drink,

"Oh shit! Taehyung what the fuck man"

Yoongi checked the information thrice to make sure he was really seeing what he initially saw, Taehyung taking top rank! Yoongi knew about how hard Jin worked to get that position and keep it, from all the rants Jin used to give in the beginning when they didn't see eye to eye and now Taehyung took that spot after holding it for him for two years.

Yoongi is not a fan of drama, although the drama created between the boys are quite hilarious, this one he believes he should act as if he doesn't know and just wait for everything to unfold.
The first person to come out after Yoongi is Jimin, drunk with sleep he wished Yoongi a good morning while he pours himself a cup, takes a sip then kisses him with multiple pecks.
Right after Jimin was Namjoon with Jin following like a shadow,

"We have to talk, figure out a plan"

"Sure, when everyone's up and had their coffee and breakfast"

Namjoon was quick to shut Jin down and Yoongi was quite glad that he did because someone who is currently in Korea has alot of explaining to do.

Jungkook came out looking like he faught with his bed and pillow, his mind was blank but his body led him straight to the bathroom to relieve himself, everyone watched as he walked with his eyes barely open and scratching the stubble that has grown but somehow made it to the bathroom without damaging himself and when he came out it was like he was up for hours.

The room was silent, with only the light clashing of cutlery. After breakfast was ravaged, the five sat around the table patiently waiting for somene to break the silence,

"We have someone for you to meet babe"

"Me? Why?"

"Let's just say it's a requirement and... for understanding"

"Eh?"

"I'll schedule a meeting this afternoon, here"

"Eh?"

"Don't worry Jin, you will understand"

Namjoon got up and placed his cutlery on the serving trolley table and made his way to the miniature fridge to grab a bottle of water, Jins eyes on the other hand were following his moves with a confused expression, trying his hardest to decipher his riddle like phenomen of a boyfriend.

Yoongi, Jimin and Jungkook basically gave up on even trying to explain everything and hopes that whatever Namjoon is thinking would go well with out a bullet leaving a barrel or knives dancing through the air.
Jin got up and made his way to Namjoon who is now looking out the window of their room,

"Your riddles sometimes give me headache you know"

"It's not a riddle"

"Then tell me who am I going to meet?"

"You will see"

"Oooook, at least give me some information"

Namjoon looked at Jin with a slight but very evident evil smirk and Jin knows when he does this, it would be something that would leave him speechless. Namjoon has done alot in the years they have been together and when he smirks like that, Jin knows is to brace for impact.
Namjoon gave in, but not totally and the information he gave Jin was basically useless.

The boys watched as Namjoon gave little and literally no information about who he would be meeting later in the day. But as things would have it Jin decided to check the web with the useless information he received, hopeful that he would get something or anything at all, but while craeling through his eyes shot wide open by what he saw,

"KIM TAEHYUNG!"