Episode 1

"Please, please", the girl was on the ground trying her best to drag herself away from the masked hooded man,
"I didn't do you anything, please spare me!" she began to beg, she's already bruised and marked deeply from his blade, she's fighting for her life as she slowly bleeds to her death.

"You said you didn't do anything, but I saw you. I saw what you did to that child" his voice raw, low and pore raising,
"I deserve to be on this earth more than you scum... I'm going to enjoy this so much", the man slowly cornered the woman, his wicked smile is plastered on his face but no one would be able to see it. Taking out his blade he repeatedly stabbed the woman until her cries fainted into nothingness, after he's done, he took a deep breath, enjoying the scent of blood around him, this arouses him so much as he took down his mask after he hid his blade, taking his bloody hand and putting it by his nose, his eyes lightly rolled and flickered as he inhaled, then brushed it against his forehead and through his hair.

Letting out a sigh, he watched the mangled body, not his finest work but it's done nonetheless. He needs to leave, he needs to fuck someone.
Leaving the alleyway of his crime, after checking that nothing would be connected to him, he climbed the emergency ladder of one of the buildings, it's New York, someone would have a window carelessly open or unlocked and to his luck it was the latter. Passing through cautiously in the apartment, he placed his black leather gloves on as he made his way to the door an exits.
He steps out the building as if he has lived there for years and began to foot himself home.

His black denim tight against his sex as he tried to get home sooner than later, the lingering smell of blood his only guide to drown himself in rough sex.
Walking up the stairs in his building he knocked on a door that is two sets down from his, a secret knock to let the person know that he's home and to come over.
Unlocking his apartment door and closing it, he took off his hoodie, mask and gloves. He was about to remove his white jersey that had some blood splotches on it when he heard his door open then slammed shut,
"How was it?" his neighbor Jung Hoseok asked as he flopped himself on the couch, wearing nothing but short briefs that hugs his ass well and a long jersey,
"Another white shirt ruined" the man said,
"C'mon Yoongs, I told you already, put peroxide on it before you wash, it'll come back"

"Enough talk... Sex, now" Yoongi said as he kneeled in front of Hoseok, pulling off his clothes, rendering Hoseok naked in seconds,
"Did you prep like I asked?"

"Yes"

"Good"

He pulled his pants and boxers down in one go, setting his raging dick free, cool air didn't get a chance to brush against it as he sent his length in and immediately spread Hoseoks legs to go deeper. It feels good, hard sex after a kill feels so fucking good. He pounds into Hoseok, pushing his legs further back making him spread eagle, hard skin slapping sounds echoed in the living room, his grunts evident of how hard he is going, if he had more length he would've rammed it in, but his already huge sword was enough to imprint through the latters belly. He's deep so fucking deep, but to him, not deep enough. The couch violently rocking to his grove, trying to keep itself stable but failed as it rocked and the two rolled back with it.

Hoseok is now practically on his neck and spread out more, he's breathless but enjoying it as his ass is pounded into,
"Perfect" Yoongi said as he rocked forward, aggressively biting his bottom lip, holding to Hoseoks waist to stabilize him, he began hard long strokes, finally hitting that spot making Hoseok moan breathlessly in pleasure, Yoongi shushed him by gripping his throat.
Sweat on both of them and the once dried blood on Yoongis face and hair, now tacky and sticky, the stale scent driving him, Hoseok is no better, holding Yoongis hand on his throat, encouraging to choke harder.
Yoongis strokes got faster but were still hard, his grunts mingled with his labored breaths as his wrecked Hoseok.

This isn't intimacy, this is pure animalistic greed to make each other feel good, to forget about the outside world, stress, bills, money and life. This is all about making each other cum intensely, rules, kissing off the table and all marks must be in hidden places, after all they have to look civil when they're outside these walls.

Hoseok has cum twice already and now Yoongi is close,
"Let me taste you", Yoongi commanded,

"Shoulder"
Yoongi took the initiative and slowed his pace as he held onto Hoseoks shoulder with his lips, giving a hard pull, then with his teeth his nicked the skin, causing Hoseok to hiss. Yoongi is now pulling hard through the cut he made, drinking blood, the final drive for him as he began to pound into Hoseok again. Pulling off the wound, a drop of blood slowly slipped down his lip,

"Gorgeous" was all Hoseok could say as he came on himself again. His abs, chest and part of his face covered in their sweat and his cum and he loves it.
Yoongi came eight hard pounding strokes after, filling the latter up to the brim while licking the bead of blood that wanted to escape, eyes closing, enjoying the feel and the taste. They're satisfied, for now.
Helping Hoseok up and adjusting the couch again, Yoongi left him in the living room and went straight to the shower, he have alot to do and he need to see how much money he made while he was out.

Hoseok settled himself before he clothed up and bailed out of Yoongi apartment. This is normal for them, either one getting their fill in sex then leave like nothing had happened.
Yoongi finished his shower and changed in his sweatpants only, with a towel around his neck to capture the dripping water from his hair, he took a beer out the fridge and set himself in front his huge computer setup in his spare room. With a set of keys, his setup came to life and the multiple processors roared with need,

"Let's see what daddys got while he's away",

he said while cracking his fingers and taking another sip of his beer, he began his work. Aggressive typing and clicking sounds could be heard in the dark room that is only lit by his computers, the keyboards and the clear case of his two towers.

It's 2am and he is frustrated, his money is short, it's never short. Sitting in front his computer, elbows on the desk with his hands interlocked right under his nose, he is pissed and his jittering leg shows proof of it. He just wants to get home and so does his neighbor two doors down, but if his is coming up short most times he wouldn't be able to do so, not now at least.

A huge sigh left his mouth,
"I need a kill", he whispers to himself as he got up and put his setup to sleep, stepping out of the now dark room with an empty beer bottle in his hand.

He's dressed to kill, figuratively speaking. Wiping his blade clean and washing anything that may be lodged in it, he made his way down the hall, put on his shoes and walked out, locking the door behind him. Two doors down he knocked and waited with his hands in his black hoodie. The door opened to show a very sleepy, very messy haired Hoseok,
"Be ready when I come back and have that choker nice and tight, you hear me?", Hoseok sleepily nodded and closed back the door, while Yoongi made his way out. Out for the Hunt.