●Snow Fights & Christmas Mornings●

25th December, 2009

The house was covered in the dark because of the non-penetrating curtains, a family of four was seen, sleeping and sprawled on the living room couch. With Mr. and Mrs. Choi, cuddling each other and Soobin and Beomgyu having their legs on each other. 

The peaceful atmosphere was cut off when the loud doorbell filled up the house. Soobin squirmed. Being the light sleeper really brought himself some disadvantages. Not caring about how he looked, walked towards the door before opening it with his entire body strength. 

He was met with a snow-covered Yeonjun and Kai. His eyes widened when he saw the two walking towards him, pulling him into a tightening hug.

He whined. "Stop! You both have snow all over!" 

Kai grinned, shaking his head, feeling the snow drop onto his feet. "Wanna play in the sand?" 

Soobin thought for a while, taking a look at the open door behind Kai before smiling, brightly. "Sure! Let me just wake Beomgyu up!" And damn, he didn't even think about notifying his parents. 

He ran towards where him and Beomgyu were previously sleeping, shaking the smaller, mercilessly. Not until Beomgyu slapped him. 

"Beomgyu!" He whisper-shouted, hands flying to his forehead. 

"Stop, I wanna sleep." Beomgyu said as he turned towards his left, snuggling into his sage-green blanket. 

Soobin sighed, dragging the blanket away from Beomgyu before hoisting the younger up. "No, let's go play outside! It's snowing." 

Beomgyu whined in Soobin's arms. "I wanna stay in the house!" 

Soobin rolled his eyes before muttering a 'lazy' under his breath, which Beomgyu caught. Unfortunately. He dragged his brother to the other two, who looked at them, trying to control their giggles as the parents were still sleeping. 

"I'll go bring our coats and gloves." Soobin said as he passed Beomgyu to Yeonjun, who stumbled at the sudden weight. 

Soon, Soobin came downstairs with their coats, making Beomgyu wear his one too.  

Yeonjun grinned. "You act as if you're his father." 

Soobin sighed, dramatically. "Elder sibling duties." He said before dragging Beomgyu outside, not forgetting to close their main door. "Where's Tyunnie?" He asked, teeth clattering due to how cold it was. 

"Sleeping. We were going to go to his house after." Kai said as he dragged his legs towards Taehyun house. They basically lived next to each other's houses so it wasn't much of a big deal. 

"I'm pretty sure, everyone's going to be asleep." Soobin reasoned out. 

Yeonjun, evilly grinned before taking a pair of his keys from his coat's pocket. "Ta-da!" He cheered. "I have his house keys!" 

Soobin tilted his head. "How?" 

"Our families have known each other for years, of course, we'd have the house keys. I borrowed them from my dad's drawer this morning while they were sleeping." Yeonjun replied in a 'duh' tone. 

"You stole it." Kai corrected him, motioning the older to insert the key in the keyhole. 

"No, I didn't." Yeonjun grumbled. 

"Are we just going to enter their house like this? When they're asleep?" Soobin asked in disbelief. Kai and Yeonjun just nodded. 

"You guys are such troublemakers.."

✿✿

The three of them tip-toed to Taehyun's room but Beomgyu was just measly dragging his legs due to his sleepiness. 

Yeonjun, quietly opened the door, finding Taehyun, cuddling a plushie that Kai gifted him on his birthday, last year. 

"That's where one of my plushies went! Traitor!" Kai gasped. 

"You gifted it to him. He didn't steal anything." Yeonjun rolled his eyes before tapping on Taehyun's shoulders, who squirmed. 

"Yeonjun hyung?" Taehyun slurred as he sat up, rubbing his eyes. 

"Yes, it's me." Yeonjun said as he fixed Taehyun's bed hair. "It's snowing outside. Wanna go out and play?" 

And at that, Taehyun immediately jumped out of the bed, going to his wardrobe to get his coat and gloves. 

"Is that even a question? Its a yes of course!" 

They quickly ran out of Taehyun's house, quick on their feet when they heard something shuffling from Taehyun's parent's bedroom. 

As soon as they reached outside, Taehyun immediately fell onto his back, spreading his arms and legs, moving them and creating a butterfly underneath his snow. 

"The first snow!" He cheered. Yeonjun, Soobin and Kai, joining him. Meanwhile, Beomgyu just sat down on the snow-covered ground, closing his eyes. 

Taehyun, who saw this, pouted. "Hyung! Come on, join us!" He called out for Beomgyu, who ignored him.

The pout from his face was replaced with a grin. He took some snow in his gloved hands before forming it into a ball and throwing it on Beomgyu's face, who got startled. 

"Kang Taehyun!" He screamed when he saw the younger grinning. "You're dead!" He said as he got up, grabbing a large amount of snow with his two hands, running behind the shorter and successfully pouring all the amount on him. 

Taehyun gasped, feeling the coldness of the snow on his hair. He took some snow again before throwing it towards Beomgyu. Unfortunately, Beomgyu ducked down, right at that moment and it hit Yeonjun, who was running around as if he was a mosquito. 

Yeonjun's eyes widened as he tried to find the one, who threw the snowball at him. And there he saw, Taehyun, who was nervous. "Hehe, hyung..." He awkwardly laughed as he tried to escape. Unfortunately, Yeonjun ran towards him and tackled him on the soft-ground, lathering the shorter with snow. 

Soon, the other two joined them and so did Beomgyu. He was well awake now, laughing and was throwing snow at others. 

Unaware of their parents, who came out of their houses, together, looking done. 

"Choi Yeonjun, Huening Kai and Kang Taehyun!" The trio's parents called out. The three's eyes closed in regret as they turned around to face their parents. 

"You three are grounded for leaving the house without permission and for dragging Beomgyu and Soobin in this mess." Yeonjun's dad said with a final tone. 

Taehyun gasped in horror. "It's not my fault! They were the ones who sneaked me out!" 

Soobin and Beomgyu, who were watching the whole situation unwrap, also saw their parents walking towards them. 

"Santa is angry right now. Good luck on receiving the gifts." Their dad shrugged, making the kids whine. 

✿✿

- Wrote this while listening to: 

Super Shy [NewJeans] 

Cheer Up [Twice] 

Red Flavor [Red Velvet] 

As If It's Your Last [Blackpink]