1. Vancouver Diamonds

Start from the beginning

11,859 likes

@manheerkaurgill just me, Tim Hortons Iced Latte, Vancouver air and my airport look!

view all 117 comments

*****

At home

The area is so beautiful here, I just want to stay here forever but I ll have to leave for Calgary day after tomorrow, I said to veer ji because it was true though, I wanted to meet veer ji so I took the connecting flight instead of directly going to Calgary, where my university is.

"Please can I go around tomorrow." I showed my best puppy eyes to veer ji...

"Baby girl I have to go to job I can't take you"

"Then let me go alone..please, please, pretty pleaseeee....tusi mere veer ji nahi?" {aren't you my brother?} and then I pretended to cry...

"Well okay fine,you can go around tomorrow morning and explore" Veer ji said.

And that was all I needed.

Tomorrow is gonna be a great day!

{only if she knew}

THE NEXT DAY

The morning was pretty cool, I dressed up in a blue sharara suit and decided to take myself on a date. Veer ji went to his office and since he had to lock the house, I went outside without my kajal and earrings and thought to wear them on my way.

It was a walking distance from the home to a park so I just put my airpods and walked by myself.

All of a sudden I saw a black Mercedes and thought to use its windows as my mirror to wear kajal and earrings

I ran there and started to do my work before the owner of the car comes and makes me run from there.

AMRIT'S POV

"Amrit, the traitors are in your basement" Arjun my bestfriend and my right hand said. I nodded and headed towards my basement.

It was my dark place. A place where I award my fellow traitors.

I reached there and saw two men in the centre and my men around them. I sat on my chair.

"Sir please leave us. Sir we promise never to steal again. Sir we are sorr..." the 1st man was about to complete his last word when I shot his leg and he started to scream.

I stood up and went towards him..

1st of all, I hate the word.

2ndly all the precious things are MINE.. and if someone even looks at them, I burn their eyes, and you had the guts to steal it?! NAH, you ain't got enough.

The other man was about to speak something when I shot them both in there heads and ordered my men to feed their meat to animals.

They had the guts to steal my rubies, they deserve it.

"Amrit, we have got the details of new mines that are gonna dug up the jewels"

Arjun came up and said. Only this person is allowed to call me by my name.

I looked up at the list.

The mine situated at the countryside was a good one to buy and for that I had to visit.

I picked up my black coat and went towards the car.

~ author~ { Amrit was 6'2 and was 24 years old with the most handsome physique and looked exactly like a girl would ask for in her Mr. Perfect}

I sat on the backseat of my black Mercedes and looked up at my paperwork while Arjun sat in the passenger seat

In the mid of the way the driver stopped the car because Arjun wanted to gather information about my rivals business.

As soon as the car stopped, I was about to check my financial records of Rajasthan when a petite girl came to my window. She used the reflection of the window to apply her Kajal. And DAMN was the only word for her eyes. Those dark, black eyes, no pearl, no jewel could compare their beauty. She took out her earrings wore them. Thats when I saw her airpods. She was enjoying to some song and the smile on her face, felt so precious.

Because of the dark windows of my car, I knew she could'nt see me, all I was doing was reading the expressions on her face while she was thinking to put her hair up or down. I swear I wanted to so badly confront her and say NEVER TO PUT HER HAIR UP but this little diamond would get scared.

At the end, after making so many funny faces while thinking, 'm glad she decided to put her hair down.

God I have never seen a girl so pretty.

She quickly started to walk away after she was done and I felt the urge to just follow her.

She was walking so worrilessly on the footpath but suddenly stopped. She did not turn back but instead moved backwards until she was infront of a flower shop.

She went inside and I waited outside for straight 5 minutes and within these 5 minutes I realised I wanted to see her all the time and want her close to me. She is precious. Just like a diamond . MY DIAMOND. SHE IS MY DIAMOND.

She came out with flowers and a muffin and started to head towards the park opposite to the place where my car was parked.

She sat there on the grass, OH NO LOVE, DON'T SIT THERE! She took out her tripod and started to click some pictures and I myself got an urge to click her pic in my phone from far.

A few minutes later I saw her packing her stuff and that's when Arjun came up to me to tell me it's time for us to leave.

I just turned my eyes for 1 second from her and and when I looked back..

She was gone..

MY DIAMOND WAS GONE..

***********************************************************************************************

I hope you guys liked it.

I am not really a writer but I had this idea in my mind so decided to share it.

I will try to update regularly.

Do show your love...