WARNING

The Little girl gave Kaveri a bright smile and greeted her saying, "Aunty! What are you doing here? You know I tried calling you. But your phone is always switched off." She immediately started feeling guilty and cursed herself for not repairing her mobile and told Nandini that her mobile is damaged and will soon get a new one.

The rest of the party she spent her time with the little girl while her brother looked bored and wasn't interested in the party nor in making any friends. He just sat beside them and talked very little. Kaveri tried to include him in their conversation but he didn't talk much.

Their father , Abhay who was also present in the party looked surprised seeing  Kaveri in the party and greeted her and talk a bit. Kaveri said that she is friends with the birthday girls' parents while Abhay said that he is Charan's new neighbour.

After the party, Charan's driver dropped Kaveri at her home and Kaveri immediately noted down the little girl's phone number in a book which Nandini wrote on her palm and asked her to call me soon after buying a new phone.Kaveri was never this desperate to buy a phone. She loved how cute and innocent Nandini is.

She couldn't forget the image of Abhay holding both his children in his arms. She wished that she could also be as lucky as Abhay to hold her children in her arms. She wished to have a fate like Abhay who is pampering his children. She hugged her knees and fell asleep on the sofa itself.

The next day, Kaveri went to her aunt and told that she needs a new phone and she said that she will give her a new one till the evening.

She patiently waited till the evening and soon after she got the new phone, she called Nandini and she couldn't help but smile after hearing her favourite girl's voice. They talked for almost an hour which is mostly Nandini talking and Kaveri listening to her innocent and cute talks.

A week later

Kaveri is excited to meet Krishna. He is coming back to India after what felt like an eternity to her and she decided to ask for a decent amount of alimony.

After she saw him come out of his car, she waited the entire day for him to meet her but he didn't come so being tired of waiting she went to meet him.

But her aunt informed her that he went out with his kids. Kaveri felt frustrated with his behaviour and want to take alimony and never see his face again.

At night, when Kaveri is eating her instant noodles and thinking about ways to earn money she saw Krishna coming inside her home. He sat infront of her and said, "How are you feeling now?" To which Kaveri chose not to reply and directly said, "I need alimony." To which Krishna said, "I'm already sending allowances to your account every month." To which Kaveri replied, " I need a proper alimony and not some allowance for every month. I want all at once." To which Krishna said, "Why all at once? You don't know how to deal with money! I'll take care of you and all your necessities." To which Kaveri said, "If you are capable enough to take care of me and all my necessities, I wouldn't be staying here like an orphan." To which Krishna immediately cut her off and said, "How much do you want?" To which Kaveri replied, "I want 50 crores."

Krishna looked dumbfounded with Kaveri's demand and said, "Do you think it is a joke?" To which Kaveri replied, "Definitely not." To which Krishna replied, "You will only get your monthly allowance and nothing more than that." To which Kaveri replied, "Did you forget that our divorce is not finalized and if I wish I could just not sign the papers and file a case against you for bigamy, domestic violence and the list is never ending and ultimately you can forget about your MLA ticket and be behind the bars."

Krishna furiously stood up and held himself back from harming Kaveri and asked, "What will you do with the alimony?" To which Kaveri provacatively said, "Why do you care?! Maybe be I'll remarry and give the alimony as dowry to my future husband."

That was the end of Krishna's patience and he held Kaveri's neck tightly and pushed her to the nearest wall making it difficult for her to breathe and left her just before she could her consciousness. Kaveri immediately tried to intake take as much as air possible through both her nose and mouth. Krishna again held her shoulders and said, "If you ever think about remarrying, I'll kill you and the man you want to marry." He held her chin tightly and said, "Don't forget that even before you were born you were decided to become my wife."

Kaveri pushed him with all her energy and shouted, "Who decided? Definitely not me! You were forced upon me from my childhood. Everyone instilled all kinds of things in my head. It was never my choice and I never had a choice and now I have a choice and I don't want you. Don't you understand?! Just give me divorce and my alimony and that will be the end." To which Krishna said, "You don't know what I'm capable of. You wil see the worst side of me if you  disobey me." To which Kaveri laughed and said, "I already saw the worst side of yours. But you didn't see my worst side and I'll balance the equation if I don't get my alimony."

Kaveri enjoyed seeing his expressions and continued, "Don't underestimate me. I have nothing to lose but you have a lot to lose. Your one wrong move and I'll not even hesitate to involve your children. Just be sensible and give my alimony and I'll leave you without any harm and if you can't give me my alimony then please don't blame me later for the consequences."

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow.