"Well someone has to or you would get bored," GP added. Leah finished the race in first getting herself eight points onto her total score for overall drivers. She pulled up into her spot and got out giving the cameras a bow as she ran over to the mechanics standing behind the barrier and let them catch her as she jumped into them.

"Leah! Let's go!" They screamed for her. She was let down and then pulled into another hug by Christian.

"I know it's not much, but you did well today," He told her as he moved to give Max a hug.

"Pass the Dutchie, really?" Max asked and she smiled as she tapped the side of his helmet.

"Pon the left hand side," She took her helmet off and the balaclava moved back over to her set up setting her helmet down on it as she waved at the cameras. She had an interview or two to get to, but she wanted to go visit Lando before they went back to the hotel.

-----

Lando was lying in his driver's room on the floor. He was just staring at the ceiling. He assumed Leah was probably in an interview. Lando heard the slight meow and saw Pip come over and lay on his chest as he gently scratched under the orange cat's chin. There was a knock on the door and it opened.

"Hey," Oscar peeked in. Lando put his hands behind his head so he could elevate himself enough to look at Oscar.

"What's up?" He asked. Oscar opened the door a little more and walked in.

"There was an incident, while Leah was with some fans," Oscar scratched the back of his neck. Lando sat up quickly putting a hand over Pip so the kitten didn't fall off his chest.

"What? When? What happened?" He stood up looking around the room quickly for his phone.

"She's in medic already-," Oscar reasoned. Lando gave Oscar Pippin while he ran for the door. "Lando!" Oscar hustled after him shoving through the Mclaren workers.

"How did this even happen?" Lando asked as Oscar caught up to him. They were walking briskly now since Lando didn't want to make a big scene. Although it was too late, cameras were following him already. He ran toward the medical building and saw Isabella and Cassidy waiting inside.

"What happened?" Lando asked as he looked around realizing that Max, Christian, Carlos, Charles, Logan, and Nyck were there. "Where is she?" He asked as he moved back towards the doors.

"She's fine, she's getting looked at," Isabella explained as the door opened and Leah emerged with her arms in the air.

"She's alive," Max smiled at her as the doctor walked her out. She had bruising on her chin already and her eye was red from bursting a blood vessel in her eye, but she was smiling. Lando also saw that her knuckles were red and slightly puffy.

"I wish you would have let me lay that guy out," Cassidy sighed as she shook her head.

"What happened?" Lando asked as he came forward Leah stuck her arms out for him. He kissed her cheek and then put his hand behind her head as he held her for a while.

"I don't know what happened for sure, but this trunk fan started swinging," Cassidy explained. "I'm going to have to start sending security out with you."

"Hey I had it handled," Leah smiled as she leaned back from his hug. She showed them her knuckles as she wiggled her hands.

"Don't be proud of that that will cause you bad press, but I'm glad you're alright," Christian muttered before he left the med house. Leah watched him leave as the smile fell from her face. She didn't do anything wrong, but she felt like she was in the wrong because she laid her hands on someone.