"Agreed, also one more thing, never take any of my cars without my permission, none of them have you on the insurance yet," I point out before reaching through the open area where the top had been and grabbed all the bags she had in the passenger seat.

"Yet?" she asks and I stare back at her for a brief second before walking inside and carrying the bags to her room to set them down on the bed.

"Do you like the clothes?" Arianna asks appearing in the room behind me and walking over to the bags to pull them open.

"I don't care what's in the bags as long as they are clothing similar to what you're wearing," I comment stepping back as she pulled out a bunch of neatly rolled clothing and began making piles on her bed. Shirts, pants, hoodies, designer handbags that were very discreet with logos, heels, flats, a pair of slippers, pajamas a robe, and numerous dresses mostly wrap but also for all days of every season we got in Italy. No shorts though for swimwear I spotted a handful of bikinis though she refused to open all of the bags that held undergarments.

At least I don't have to worry about having an imagination to taunt me.

Last night's encounter had still not left my mind even if Arias body and how she made me feel had been transformed to a more comfortable feeling to replace it.

"And if there's something else in the bags?" Aria asks a teasing smile crossing her lips and I stepped to her looking down at her.

"You wouldn't dare, and for your little stunt earlier I expect payment for your discretion," I mutter narrowing my eyes at her and she pushes herself up before pressing her lips to mine and hooking her arms around my neck. The kiss was challenging like she was trying to get her way out of me and though it would work if she continued she eventually stopped and leaned up next to my ear.

"Is that good enough or do you want something else?" she rasped into my ear and my mind flashed with the thought of pushing her onto the bed practically tearing her clothing off and claiming every inch of her body.

"I want many things from you Arianna, but none of them I will get from you today," I say my voice low and filled with warning.

"Like what?" she asks moving to stare up at me with her lips in a wry smirk.

Vixen.

"Things too much for your virgin ears to hear," I reply and pull her arms off of me before dropping them which she let fall to her sides.

"Do you want to fuck me is that it?" she implored and I glared down at her even if the images of all kinds of dirty things I could do to her flashed through my mind.

"No," I say somehow stepping even closer to her which forced her to look up higher, "I want to ravage your body until the whole of Italy knows you're mine".

Aria licked her lips by sticking the tip of her tongue out to separate them and the look in her eyes told me too many things it was a dark look like she'd been trying to lure me to her with just her eyes and I'd be fucking lying if I said it wasn't working. I wanted to see her look at me with those eyes when I took her.

"You don't own me Alessio," Aria defends and I slipped a finger into the belt of her dress and pulled her to me.

"If I didn't own you how would I know that I own your mouth and your pretty neck or that I turned you on last night when I kissed you or that my touch is enough to make you respond as if your sixth sense is being receptive to me," I smirk and she swallows hard. "Tell me I don't own you now".

"I am still me and I am not yours to possess even of you want to," she replies in equal verb. "For all you could know someone else could have kissed and touched me".

This time it was without hesitation that I reacted. Pulling her to me I pressed my mouth to hers and lifted her up using my hands to wrap her legs around my waist while on her own will her arms wrapped around my back. I then leaned her against the wall and stared at her before I pulled away and watched her beautiful eyes peel open.

"If someone else kisses or touches you I'll cut off their hands or their head whichever has made contact with you. I am bound to you and you to me and if it comes down to it I will kiss you or touch you until you forget what it's like to have another man make contact with your gorgeous body," I say through my teeth while trying to calm my urges that were rising again.

"Lucky for your ego you're my first, even if being kissed or touched is forbidden," she says and I stare at her pressed against the wall like this.

"I break laws daily mon cherié, don't test me. I'll break more just none that aren't necessary," I say and set her back down.

"And what if breaking the rules of this Familia are what are needed?".

"Then you're worth whatever price I have to pay".

Her eyes flashed at my words and before I dig myself a deeper hole I left as swiftly as possible back through the halls of my home to my office to start on tomorrow's meetings which was for the Familia and with my brother who I needed the separate meeting for knowing his antics.

Pushing my office door shut I crossed to the collection of bottle and poured a drink before sitting down at my desk to prepare to meet with my brother tomorrow morning.

More fun interactions the teasing only gets worse from here, which I do actually enjoy writing it. Comment, vote, and share. Anyways

Peace✌️