Chapter 8 "Birthday"

CHAPTER 8 Birthday

Cassia

I slammed the door, as loud as I could. I didn’t care about what Aileen’s parents would think. Harry made me furious and he really hurt me. Why was he acting like that? And why was he lying to me?

“Cassia, is everything alright?”, Aileen questioned. I raised my head and looked into her eyes. She was worried. “Why are you crying?” Aileen looked really shocked. Now I also recognized the tears streaming down my face. I didn’t realized, I’m crying. Damn, I’m totally overreacting. “It’s because of Harry. He was acting like a jerk and his behaviour just hurt me.”

“Do you want to talk about it?” I shook my head. If I’d talk about it, I would cry even more and to be honest I don’t even know why. I’m not his girlfriend and I’m not even close to it. He’s a good friend...or was. And it just hurts me because I feel like he “used” me like the people did in my hometown. He didn’t really use me but you know what I mean.

“I just want to go to bed, I need some rest. Could you maybe make me a cup of tea? I am really in need of it.”, I asked her with a weak voice.

“Of course. Go upstairs, I’ll come after you in five minutes.” She gave me a caring smile and then walked into the kitchen.

xxx

3 days later

Three days passed by and I still didn’t talk to Harry. He texted me some times but I didn’t answer. I still don’t walk to talk to him. If he’s really sorry about his behaviour on Saturday, he should come over and tell me in person. Then I would believe him. Anyways, it’s my birthday today and it’s been really boring so far.  We had lunch with Aileen’s parents and Patricia even bake me a cake, which made me really happy.

Actually Harry wanted to organise my party but I don’t think that he did after what happened. And I think he also forgot about it, so it will be a nice evening with Aileen, James, Brad, Tristan and me.

It was almost 5pm. I was ready to leave. My hair is curled, I’m wearing a cute mint grean dress, with a brown belt and black high heels (they are not too high, otherwise I would definitely be like 6’7 tall). I’m ready to leave. We decided to go to a restaurant in Manchester and I’m really excited. All I’ve seen of the city was the airport, which wasn’t that spectacular.

I was just grabbing my little black clutch, when I heard the doorbell ringing.

“Cassia, could you open the door please? I’m still not done with my hair yet.”, Aileen shouted from the bathroom.

“Sure, I’ll be waiting downstairs.”, I shouted and walked to the door. When I opened it, I was expecting James and the other boys. But it was Harry. He looked so damn good in his outfit: Black jeans, a white shirt (a bit seethrough, so I can see his tattoos), a leather jacket and Ray Ban sunglasses.

“Hey”, he said nervously, “Happy Birthday Cassia.”

I couldn’t believe my eyes. Harry Styles is standing in front of me, wishing me a happy birthday after I didn’t answer the last five text messages he sent me.

“You look so beautiful.” I heard his words but I just can’t react, don’t ask me why. It’s like someone glued my lips, so I can’t get nothing out. Thank god Aileen was done and was running down the stairs.

“Oh, I see Harry arrived.”, she said with a huge, back-stabbing smile.

“You knew?”, I asked her pretty shocked. Why didn’t she tell me? Something’s deffinitely wrong here. “She invited me. Is it okay for you? If it’s not, I can leave.”, Harry questioned.