Im Yours, Not His

Start from the beginning

"Yes Joshuji im here.." Jeonghan softly replied assuring the younger that he's there.

"Im sorry... Hannie Im sorry.." Joshua started to sob with Jeonghan hugging him and comforting him.

"Shhh it's fine Shuji you didn't mean it and im sorry for leaving you alone last night" Jeonghan replied brushing Joshua's hair as he continued to hug the younger.

"Sorry.. I-i don't want to lose you.."

"Shhh it's fine my Shua it's alright im here"

"I-i should've realise it before..." Joshua uttered making Jeonghan pukk away and confused.

"Realise what Shua?" Jeonghan asked with Joshua wiping his tears off.

"T-that.."

"That what?"

"That S-seungcheol planned all of this..To get you back" Joshua said making Jeinghan suprised from what he just heard he knows Joshua and the younger wouldn't just make up something as an excuse or anything and because he thought Seungcheol had changed.

"W-wait... How.. How do you say so? A-as far as i know he likes you not me that's why im mad at him" Jeonggan asked.

"No Jeonghan he still loves you.. It's obvious im just a pawn to his plan because he told me last night when i called you, if you remember when you woke up right Seungcheol was talking to someone and told tou it was the doctor? That wasn't the doctor Han.. Seungcheol was talking to me, If you dont bepieve me check your contacts it'll say that i called and you answered it" Joshua explained forwardly not stuttering which Jeonghan knows that Joshua wasn't lying because whenever Joshua lies he stutters and sweats but Joshua wasn't stuttering nor sweating so meaning Joshua is telling the truth which he is.

"What?" Jeonghan said speechless and
shocked and feeling extremly guilty that he fell for Seungcheol's trap and went to him leaving Joshua who's clearly sad because of Chan's condition here all alone who knows what he would've done but one thing for sure that Jeonghan knows is that Jishua might've hurt himself.

"W-wait.. Your not hurt are you? You didn't hurt yourself right??" Jeonghan asked checking Joshua's wrist, hands, neck and etc which he didn't saw a single scratch or wound.

"Relax Hannie...I didn't hurt myself, not anymore that was the past but see im not hurt right?" Joshua grabbed Jeonghan's hands and rubbed it gently to calm Jeonghan down which worked.

"Im sorry Shua i really am.." Jeonghan said putting their foreheads together.

"It's fine Hannie" Joshua smiled.

"As long as you wont leave me.." Joshua said softly with smile fading with Jeonghan putting pulling their foreheads away and Jeonghan caressing Joshua's cheek.

"I won't ever leave you Shuji.. Im yours not his, okay? I love you my bunny" Jeonghan smiled with Joshua smiling back.

"I love you too my Angel" Joshua smiled to and the two kissed each other and formed a soft kiss and pulled away.

"What about Seungcheol?" Joshua asked.

"I've got an idea"

------------

It's now 8pm Seungcheol heard a knock and he opened it and to his suprise ut was the police.

"Mr. Choi Seungcheol you'll need to come with us" The police said taking Seungcheol with them.

"Wait what?"

And Seungcheol was charged with attempt of murder.

-----

A few days later Chan woke up and Joshua and Jeonghan took Chan in again which Chan apologized for leaving them and of course the two forgiving the younger, it's actually been a week since Seungcheol got arrested and the two are now peacefully living together and you can say they're having a little fun tonight.

"Agh~ H-hannie.." Joshua moaned as Jeonghan sucked his sensitive spot on his neck.

"Hm?" Jeonghan hummed as he continue to suck Joshua's neck resulting Joshua to whimper.

"K-kiss me.." Joshua bluttered out with Jeonghan following it so, he stopped sucking Joshua's neck and kissed him, forming a rather wet and rough kiss that slowly turned into a soft and gentle one and they both pulled away.

"I love you Shuji" Jeonghan said as he looked at his boyfriend who's panting.

"I love you too Hannie" Joshua smiled with Jeonghan smiling back.

"Im only yours and you're mine"

A/N: Part 2 of he's mine is outtttt and sorry if tgis somehow sucked than the part 1 the ending was rushed and yeaaahhhhh Jihan ended up together wwoooohhhh anyways hope you enjoyed reading see you loveliesss>^<