•• That's How the Shore Goes ••

Start from the beginning

Sam stood sat in the bean bag chair while the others went to their rooms, still trying to understand how the night happened before going upstairs.

Sammi "Sweetheart"- "This whole summer, I slept with Ronnie every single night," she explained. "This was like the first night that I was by myself."

——————————————-

Next Evening

Earlier in the morning, Ronnie was let out on his bail and was finally back at the house. The boys were sitting around in the living room, trying to figure out what to do for the night.

Mike "The Situation"- "It's our last weekend here, it's Labor Day weekend," he declared. "Time to get some girls and have some fun baby."

"You met some girl at the gym right?" Vinny asked while pointing to Mike.

Mike nodded his head. "Yeah, she's really pretty."

"She has friends?" Vinny questioned.

"She says she's got like two friends." he answered before getting up and going toward the phone to call her.

Natalia walked from the kitchen and sat on the couch next to Pauly, who placed his arm behind her waist and drew soft circles on her hip

"What's going on?" she asked while eating a bag of chips.

Vinny slightly leaned over to try and steal a chip from the bag. "Mike is trying, and very much failing, to find us dates for tonight."

Natalia playfully snatched the bag from his reach while they watch Mike go down his list of girls he's met this summer. They started laughing when another call went to voicemail while Mike grew annoyed.

"So I have to call fucking 10 million people?" he grumbled, hanging up the phone and walking upstairs with Pauly and Vinny, not before Vinny quickly stuck his hand inside the bag of chips and ran up the steps.

"Vinny!"

Vinny- "With Mike, no girls would answer his calls," he laughed. "So like, we didn't have dates."

The guys laid down on the different beds trying to figure out what type of vibe they're looking for to end their summer.

"We don't want no outsiders anymore, you know what I mean?" Mike expressed. "We've had enough parties."

"And this is the last time we'll be chilling with each other." Pauly interjected with the other boys quickly agreeing with him.

Vinny- "Me, Pauly, and Mike, we're just gonna have like a last boys' night out," he stated. "It'll be a good experience for us, we haven't done it in a while so we're really looking forward to it."