he wants new clothes?
he gets them.
he wants a new car?
he gets it.
he wants to throw a party?
he throws it.
he wants to make out with me?
he's not getting it! i mean, we sure made out a few times but never more than that.

                                                                   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

When the movie ended me and Dylan went to the parking lot where our cars were parked. he was holding my hand as we walked up to our cars.

"i had a great time today, babe.." he said as he pushed my back lightly on my car. he put his hands around my waist and his forehead on mine.

"yeah it was nice." i said as i kept looking at his eyes.

he smiled at me and then kissed me passionately. i kissed him back softly before pulling away.

"we have school tomorrow, we should go." I said wanting to move away from him but his grip around me was strong and he didn't let go.

"it's only 11 pm." he said leaning in for another kiss. i leaned back not wanting to kiss him again.

"yeah, i'm past my curfew. my mom will kill me."

"who cares, she has to accept that you're a teenager now." he said moving one of his hands on my hip.

"well you know how she is.." i said looking at him in the eye.

"stritch.." he said leaning in again. i piut my hand on his chest stopping him from kissing me.
"why are you pulling away so bad?" he asked.

"i'm not in the mood."

"babe, it's our one year anniversary don't you wanna break the rules a bit?" he asked me looking at me with his puppy eyes.

"no i don't." i replied.

"why do you care so much about what your mother will say?" he said in a more angry tone.

"it's not my mother it's me, i don't want to!" i said with an angry tone.

"you're acting like a f*cking child, Taylor!" he said with a angry voice as he moved away from me out of anger.

"why can't you just respect my choices!? why do i always have to do what you want me to do!" i said in a louder voice.

"i always respect your choices, i just wanted it to be a little different this time." he said trying to calm down. "We're always doing what you want us to, i dont think we ever did what i wanted to.."

I keep quiet. i mean sure he gets all the things he wants but it's different with me. i'm leading our relationship.

"fuck you, i'm going home." i said as i opened the drivers seat and got in. Dylan was just watching me not saying anything. i closed the door, started the engine and drove off.

As i took off from the parking lot i suddenly realised that i forgot my flowers in his car. i don't need them to be honest but you know, he payed for them and i just left them there. i feel kinda bad..

                                                                   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

When i got home i sneaked in through the back door so my mom wouldn't see me come home so late. I was quietly walking up the stairs and finaly reached my bedroom door. i got in and shut the door behind me. i then turned around and almost had a heart attack.

There was a Tall man sitting on my bed looking at his phone. he probably didn't hear me come in since he had headphones on. I looked at him closely and saw that he wore a black oversized T-shirt and oversized jeans. he was creepy. seeing a strange man sitting in my room isn't something usual.

"H-Hello..?" i spoke in a quiet voice. suddenly his giant head turned to me and i saw his face. Tom. 

He put his headphones off and walked up to me with his hands in his pockets. "hey.." he whispered in a deep-like voice.

"what are you doing here?!" i yelled-whispered while looking at him with a shocked expression on my face.

"i wanted to talk to you." he said as he got even closer now standing infront of me.

"about what??" I took a step back. "how did you even get in?!"

"i'll tell you later, i ended my things with Cindy." he whispered looking down at me.

Did i hear the right thing? he broke up with Cindy for me?? this can't be real..

"you.. what.." i whispered, clearly confused.

"i ended my things with her, for you." he said as he put his hands around my waist.

"for.. for me..?" i whispered as i looked up at him. "i wasn't expecting you to actually do it.."

"well i did it. she's a slut anyways.." he said as he smiled at me.

god. i said that i'll forgive him if he ends his shit with her, now that he did.. i'm still with Dylan.

"i don't know what to say.."

"you don't have to say anything, i get it if you still don't forgive me but remember. i'll be waiting for you." he said softly as he hugged me thight.

I feel like a total jerk at this point. I feel like.. I don't even know how to describe how I feel.. just horrible!

I kept quiet for a moment trying to figure out what to say.

"i'm sorry." i mumbled. "i'll break up with Dylan when i'll find the courage to." i said softly while looking down.

"it's fine, do it whenever you're ready."

"how did you get in here?" I looked up at him.

He chuckled and pointed towards my bedroom window. Right. i had a ladder outside for when i sneak out..

"it was unlocked.." he said looking at me in the eyes.

"i'm surprised my mom didn't catch you." I said looking up at him.

"it was kinda diffucult i have to agree." he chuckled again. his soft chuckles could echo in my head for years before my brain could delete them.

i let out a small chuckle aswell as i hugged him.

"I hate Dylan.." i whispered in his embrace.

"why?"

"he's a pervert, he thinks about sex 24/7.." i said still hugging him.

"break up" he said chuckling a bit. 

"does it look like i can? i'm not ready for it.."

"you can do it. it's either he's gonna break up with you, or you with him.." he whispered while softly caressing my back.

"i don't know.. i kinda don't want to.. im scared of consequensec." i whispered.

He kept quiet trying to find his words.

"im sure you have good reasons." he said as he pulled away and straightened himself.

"where are you going?" i asked him.

"home, i have to go to bed since you know.. work and all.." he said rubbing the back of his hair.

"oh right.. see you tomorrow" i said smilling slightly.

he took his headphones off of my bed and opened my bedroom window. he turned his head to look at me one last time before he left. suddenly he pulled away from the window and walked up to me. he gave me a quick kiss before he climbed out of my room through my window.

what a long day it's been.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys i hope you like this part, i didn't have much ideas but came up with this. i think it's pretty good. if you have any ideas for the future type in comments. i appriciate y'all that love to read my story! don't forget to vote on it and comment!

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆   .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·..⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚