Bahama Mama's

Solomon Walker stood in the Bahama Mama's with a look of distaste on his scarred face. He had talked with the boys in his group and realised that he was outvoted. He tried to make them all see that this wasn't a good choice, and the only one who'd agreed with him had been Nomad Flint - his best friend and right hand man. Flint had tried to tell everyone else how terrible of an idea it was to take up Leslie's offer, but the others voted against him. Flint had gotten upset over the Cut's lack of intellect and respect for him and their leader, so he decided to focus on the design business he'd been working on. Flint loved that, but it also took him away from Solomon and the Cut despite how much he wanted to be around them. Solomon missed his brother though he totally understood why he'd focused on the designing business. 

Solomon looked around the mingling crowd and thought back to what had conspired earlier that morning. Leslie had called him down to Rooster's Rest, where he told him after buying and giving the Cut the club that they owed Cerberus greatly. The police were onto Cerberus and the things they sold - a few people with loose lips had told cops that they got heroine and some gun parts from someone in the company. Leslie and Lang learned about this from some of the police that owed them favours and immediately contacted Solomon. Sol had been asked to find out what the cops knew, sabotage what they had, and report to Cerberus. He knew he owed them. He knew that they were powerful men to say no to.The other thing Solomon Walker knew? He couldn't afford to rat on anyone. If he did what Cerberus wanted, the police would end the $3640000/yearly deal with him. If he reported Cerberus to the police, they would burn BM's to the ground and there was nothing he could do about it - they had access to bombs, AKs, RPGs, countless explosives that Solomon hadn't seen since his time in Afghan. He told Leslie that he needed time to think about it, but Sol knew what he was going to do. He would do nothing and hopefully it wouldn't reflect back on him.

Solomon gave a small smile to JT and looked at Daphne as she spoke to some Wuchang executive he didn't know. The couple had been having arguments since the club was proposed to them and hadn't really recovered their former relationship. He saw how she was so protective of the Italians, who'd all but declared the Cut snakes and rats for 'taking the club' from them. He saw how she didn't defend him when Luciano spoke poorly of him while they ate dinner at Rooster's. He knew she was already gone, it hurt him more than he would care to admit or show. So he didn't show it at all. His face remained a blank mask to hide how he truly felt. The only person who he knew could see his pain and anger and betrayal and fear was Flint, but Flint wasn't there anymore. Solomon walked passed the patrons of the club, noticing how the woman he had loved refused to look at him. He didn't notice, though, that she'd pulled out her phone and sent a message to someone. 

Sol stood outside with a cigarette, trying to think about ways to survive the way things were going. He could take the money he had, sell his cars, and leave Los Santos to hide in Sandy Shores or Paleto Bay. The idea seemed appealing to part of him. He could fake his death, then disappear back to Camden. He listened to the pounding of the beat from the club with discomfort. He hated clubs - they were loud, sweaty, crowded, expensive, the music and lights made it hard to pay attention to your surroundings which he hated more than anything from when he was at war and had been taken as a prisoner of war. He had told his friends all of this, but they were too focused on the potential money they'd make from getting the club.

He didn't really pay attention when a black Asten Martin slow rolled up. He only really paid attention when the window rolled down and a gun was pointed out of it. He didn't have time to react, he would have shot them if he had. Instead, the Deagle fired seven shots. All shots hit him, but he didn't feel anything. He watched as the smirking face of Luciano Dicenzo disappeared back behind the window and the car pulled away. People were screaming as they ran away. Groggily Sol looked to the entrance of the club to see Harry Brown and Denzel Williams looking at him with displeasure. JT and Del pushed passed them and to their boss and friend's side. Del tried to hold pressure on the wounds while JT called 911, but the man knew.

In his lifetime, Solomon Walker had been many things - a leader, a businessman, a brother, a friend, a soldier, a lover - but one thing he had never been was afraid of death. Perhaps this Norman Bones character he'd heard about wouldn't be as terrible as everyone made him out to be. Daphne looked on from behind the CB boys in a frozen state of shock. She didn't know they'd shoot him. Seeing him being shot and taken down had brought some sense back into her. Solomon had been the only man who saw her for her and not just as a bank or as someone who could be used. She realised in the moment what she'd done. She tried to run to him, but Denzel stopped her and Harry gave her a cold look that said 'let him go'. The last thing Solomon saw was the faces of his friends as they tried to help him. The panic in their eyes, the tears streaming down Del's face, the fury in JT's eyes. He could almost hear Flint yelling about how Cerberus would pay, and while Sol wanted them to pay he knew they could do nothing in return to the powerhous that was Cerberus. He wished he could say that, but it all just went blank and dark.

Then white and cold.