Heroes Like Hercules

Zacznij od początku

This class is pointless.

"Everyone pair up."

"Hey funny girl?" Henrik yells from across the field. "Do you want to be my partner"

"Sure" I say

As he speeds over to me I remember that his father is the one my father tried to kill.

"So what's your name funny girl?" He asked

"Penelope" I said blankly

"Last name?"

"Tremaine"

"Oh Cinderella's stepmother"

"My yiayiá"

"You know Greek?"

"I am Greek"

"SO AM I!!!!" He says while jumping up and down "look at how much we have in common new best friend"

"I already have a best friend"

"Well I said new best friend."

"AND FIGHT" Phil said

"Wait what?" I said taken aback

"Don't worry I wont use my strength on you." Henrik said.

Never mind I'm ready

"Thank you Henrik" I said with a tight smile.

Everyone around us had already started fighting and from the look of it they were all fighting for real.

"I want to see everyone's strength" Phil said "Henrik, Meghan please take it easy on your partners."

"We got this Uncle Phil" Henrik says as he starts to circle me

I will be strategic in this fight. Logically he only is 25% demigod so he only has about 50% of his father's strength. I could take him even though he could lift a tow truck with the palm of his hand.

"So how are we doing this?" He asked as he still circled me

"You're the one who's trained." I said while picking at my nails " I don't even know why I picked this class."

He went in to punch my side but I quickly blocked him and twisted his arm while I pulled him to the ground.

He looked astonished by the fact he was just beat and in lest that 30 seconds at that.

"Lucky start." He said still a little surprised.

"Yeah." I mumbled

He started to pick me up so I twisted around his neck which led him to being dropped and sprung out like a starfish.

"Ok now I'm done playing games" he said as he was first to attack yet again. This time when punched, I blocked it with my hand and used a right hook to the side of his armor.

He was on the ground yet again.

"Well this was fun wasn't it?" I asked

"Ehehahs" Henrik said in a daze on the ground.

"What did you to do him?" Phil asked

"We sparred like you asked..." I deadpanned

"I didn't mean to almost murder."

"He's fine" I said as I lifted Henrik back up "you're fine right?"

"Yeah I'm good" Henrik said "that was SO COOL"

"Brother she almost killed you..." Meghan said as she glared at me which resulted in a glare right back

"No we just sparred using our actual strength"

"Wait so you used your actual strength on her?" Phil asked looking at me as if it was impossible. Which I could understand given the fact that Henrik is 6'4 and a little more muscular but then again I am more powerful.

"Yes so now my new best friend will be my sparring buddy for this whole year"

"No" I deadpanned

"Yes" he said all cheery as he hugged me and lifted me up

"Absolutely not"

"Absolutely yes" he said as he set me back on the ground

"Heel" I said dramatically "he hurt my heel I'm about to crumble. Oh the pain the horror"

"It's like watching what would happen if Hades and Hercules were siblings. Or maybe this is what Zeus and Hades were like" Phil said as he looked at me curiously but then thunder rumbled "I'll take that as a yes. Hmm"

"Ha" I said dryly "I can sue you know"

"You wouldn't sue your best friend" Henrik said

"On the contrary, I would if my best friend was rich"

"You all heard that she just called me her best friend" he said as he picked me up and jumped around once again

"Put me down I'm not a friend of the sky." I said

"Ooo so ocean?" He asked

"Eh"

"So..." then realization hit all three of them

"Bye cousin."

I turned around and start walking only stopping when I saw a figure that looked like Caspian looking at us. I gave him a quick smile and a head tilt to point in the direction I knew we could... talk.

Getting close enough to his room, I'm grabbed and pulled into the room and pushed against the wall. I feel Lips on me instantly knowing it's his and his hands immediately grabbing my cheeks one on my face and the other not so much. He kissed me hungrily and passionately. Knowing it's been a while since our last kiss I give in too. I missed it. I missed his hands on me and his undivided attention. He slowly led me to the bed where he gently put me down and backed away from the kiss.

"You're beautiful" he whispered while staring into my eyes. I know he saw my eyes turn golden.

I said "I know" before I dragged him by his shirt back to me and started kissing him again.

That night there was just two of us and the world didn't matter.

It's my birthday