Chapter 8: The Captain

Start from the beginning

You: From this moment on, I will be in charge of our finances!

Everybody looked all surprised to think that I'm daring enough to take on this challenge, even though I'm still young. But, I think I can handle this duty, I'll make sure we start gaining money from this day forward.

(Timeskip)
(A/n: Heads up, there's a lot of Timeskips and Cuts in this chapter.)

-Cut to Mission 1-

Chisato and I are on a mission, handling a couple criminals who plan on doing bad things. We're hiding behind a wall and I smell them around the corner.

You: (Sniff) (Sniff)

I've got a plan in my head; Take our my wire gun, shoot a couple at they're upper body and legs and knock them out. With this, I don't need to waste ammo and won't have to risk damaging anything around us.

You: Alright, let's go-

Chisato: Hello!

Chisato turns quickly around the corner and unloaded a full mag on them. She shot the guys and knocked them out, as well as breaking the windows and putting some holes in the walls.

You: Bruh.

Chisato: Alright! They're down, so now...

Chisato takes out her phone and starts calling for a cleaner.

You: Hey listen, calling a cleaner is really expensive so next time, try not to damage the field. And also, use as little of those rubber bullets as possible.

Chisato: Fine, fine.

The cleaners come by and start tidying up the place.

-Cut to Mission 2-

We're on another mission, dealing with a couple more bad guys. Chisato shoots around the corner and I count how many bullets she's shooting.

(Bang!)

You: One...

(Bang!)

You: Two...

(Bang!)

You: Three- Alright!

After her third shot, I aim my wire gun at her and shoot a wire at her upper body and at her legs. She falls and I turn the corner and shoot a few more at the Bad guys before they can try and shoot. As Chisato squirms around, I take care of the Bad guys and knock them out.

You: That should do.

Chisato: Y/N! How could you?!

You: Sorry Chisato, I knew you wouldn't be able to control yourself if I asked you to.

Chisato: Well next time, just don't tie me up!

She keeps squirming like a worm and I find it adorable.

You: (Chuckles)

Chisato: Don't laugh at me!

-Cut to Mission 3-

Again, we're on another mission, dealing with a couple more bad guys. We're behind a wall and Chisato tries to go around it. I already knew she had plans to unload her mag, so I quickly grabbed her backpack and pulled her back behind the wall.

Chisato:  Huh?!

I grab her gun and take out her magazine, filled with fresh new rubber bullets.

You: We've got to cut back.

Chisato: (Groans) Fine!

We deal with these bad guys with our wire guns, since her rubber bullets costs way more than just normal bullets and also I'm not trying to use my normal bullets in unnecessary situations.