" You have problem with her being housewife huh" . Again daksh ask and ayaan nodded his head little making daksh again slap his back.

" It's hurting daksh". Ayaan said getting one more slap from him.

" You are getting to much problem from someone who is pregnant right. You like slapping other too much right and you even make her stand you wanted her to do situps is this how you treat your pregnant wife ". Daksh said twisting his ears more.

" But when ...

" You are not going to say a word now ayaan ". Daksh said and this time hit his butt making aashika laugh out loud which she cover with her coughing.

" Hey you ok here drink some water don't feel bad for him he deserves it ". Roshni said rubbing aashika back and giving water to her.

" Feel Bad my foot " Ayaan thought while glaring towards aashika.

" You are still glaring at her don't you get some mind ". Daksh said again slapping his butt.

" Daksh bhaiya I'm already tired I'm very sorry to treat her like this I know I'm at fault but don't embarrass me my wife is watching me getting beat up with his brother and it's embarrassing ". Ayaan said giving pleading look to daksh who ignore it rolling his eyes.

" Aashika should I forgive him ".

" No he made everyone do sit ups made him do that too". Aashika whisper roshni also nodded her head.

" Yeah he also did the same with khushi I have to massage her whole legs made him do that too" Roshni said supporting aashika.

From the side aashika was already recording everything in her phone.

" I won't say anything about his parenting he take care of ayushi and khushi better than us. I mean he made balance between love and strictness. I let khushi slid with everything but he don't and it's not bad so no comment about khushi thing" . Daksh said and sit with ayaan .

" He is tired let him rest. Forgive him aashika mistake happen look how much time I slap him just because he did the same to you " Daksh said softly aashika nodded her head while pouting.

" Slap him more than ". Aashika mumble to herself still upset.

" I will tell this to ayushi and khushi . It will be fun for them knowing her father and chachu also get punished". Roshni said smirking .

" Look it's evening we are leaving and you aashika if he scold you or anything just dial my number and you ayaan I want to talk something serious " Daksh said ayaan look at him confused.

" I know what she said about slap and all were wrong but you had fight with her and you even tell on her in front of ayushi so we actually need to talk ". Daksh said seriously leaving him alone with aashika.

" Are you still upset you wanted your husband to get beating form his brother really aashi". Ayaan ask in joking manner.

Without replying to him aashika trun to otherside.

" I'm sorry jaan ". Ayaan said laying down besides her putting his hand over her chest.

" That's it you said so many mean thing to me and what you get in return four to five slaps. I don't wanna talk to you. " Aashika said this time actually crying.

" Hey hey why are you crying so you actually wanted me to get some slap ". Ayaan saidl holding her both hand.

" You said so many mean things you keep scolding me for a day. You were rude ...

" Shh what you want me to do I will do anything just say it ". Ayaan said putting his finger on her lips.

" Don't talk to me I was making video this is also waste do sit ups so when ayushi will be upset about doing it then I will show this video to her ". Aashika said sitting staring grabbing her phone.

" Don't joke come let's do some talking I'm very tired ".

" I don't wanna talk to you get away from me ". She said ayaan put his other plam over her cheeks before connecting his lips with her.

" Your forgiveness this is what I want in return of telling you our baby gender ". Ayaan said breaking the kiss and joining her head with her.

" Don't talk to me. I will forgive you if you promise not to scold or punsih ayushi ever again" Aashika said ayaan shake his head.

" Then I will give full freedom to her teacher to do it on my behalf ". Ayaan said chuckling when he find aashika cursing him.

After some minutes later nurse enter with their dinner . Ayaan look at the food checking food items.

" This have fish oil right remove it she is allergic to it and no sea food item should be in her plate ". Ayaan said nurse nodded her head and replace it to other.

" Now we can eat ". Ayaan said forwarding spoon towards her.

" I'm not talking to you " She said but open her mouth eating not so tasty food.