Just Bestfriends[?]

Start from the beginning

Jeonghan had reached their dorm by running yes he ran- and catched his breath and went ot Joshua's room.

"Hannie? What brings you here it's still early practice ends at 7 right?" Joshua asked with his fever down now and is now sitting in his bed reading a book.

Jeonghan felt relief knowing Joshua is okay now so he then plopped himself at Joshua's lap.

"Hannie?" Joshua said flustered at Jeonghan's sudden action.

"Im glad your fine now Joshuji" Jeonghan mumbled.

"Y-yeah but i still have a little bit of fever you know, you might catch a cold too" Joshua said not wanting Jeonghan to have a fever because of him.

"But Joshuji i need my nightly cuddles nowww" Jeinghan whined making Joshua sigh.

"Fine" Joshua then put the book aside and layed down with Jeonghan laying beside him.

"Come here you big idiot" Joshua smiled as Jeonghan layed beside him closer and wrapped their arms around each other cuddling so warmly and lovingly.

"Your the best bestfriend i called ever ask for Joshuji" Jeonghan which made Joshua feel upset a little but just smiled and hummed "Mhm.. I know"

And the two decided to cuddle peacefully but little did they both know that both of their hearts are beating fast yet they're feeling so warm, comfortable and safe with each other and only with each other which is kind off odd.

--------

Joshua woke up with the sunlight beaming in his eyes he then turned to his side and saw Joshua sleeping peacefully which made him stare.

'Woah' was all that Joshua can think about as he keeps admiring and staring at the other boy's face.

Joshua's gaze is now on the Angel's lips thinking how it must feel and taste like.

"Mmn.. Joshuji?" Jeonghan groan making Joshua stop staring at Jeonghan's lips and blushed a little.

"Good morning Hannie" Joshua smiled making Jeonghan blushed and flustered at the sight of his bestfriend smiling beside him which somehow made him confused on why's he feeling that.

"Guess today's our day off" Joshua said and sat up.

"Mhm so let me sleep for a while Joshuji" Jeonghan whined and went back to sleep.

'I guess practice yesterday was hard, rest all you wnat today my Hannie' Joshua thought as he kisses Jeonghan's forehead before leaving the room to be greeted by 11 of the members on the kitchen eating.

"Shua-hyung Good morning, Are you okay now?" Chan approached the older.

"Yes Channie im fine now thanks for asking" Joshua smiled gently with the others feeling relief now and are staring at Joshua.

"What?" Joshua asked in confusion as the others stare at him with little smirks.

"What? You clearly have something to share to us" Seungcheol stated.

"Share what?"

"Oh cmon hyung don't hide it from us it's obvious about how you feel to Jeonghan-hyung" Soonyoung added.