Just Bestfriends[?]

Start from the beginning

Jeonghan checked Joshua's forehead and it literally feels hot so Jeonghan got up and  got a bucket and filled it with water and ice and dump a towel in then went back to the room Jeonghan them take all the water out on the rowel and putted it on Joshua's forehead.

"Mng.." Joshua groaned as he slowly wake up.

"Shua Don't move too much you have a fever" Jeonghan pointed out making Joshua look at him.

Well Joshua is feeling dizzy and hot so he just followed the olders request.

"D-did i pass out?"

"Mhm.. We we're worried, Joshuji if you weren't feeling well you could've said so" Jeonghan asked playing with Joshua's hand.

"Well i thought it was just the typica morning dizziness" Joshua replied looking at his hands which Jeonghan's playing with his hands.

After a few minutes the room became silent making Jeonghan blushed as he realised what he was doing.

"Ah im sorry for playing with your hand.." Jeonghan said and immediately put his hands away with Joshua just smiling.

"It's fine Han, it actually brings comfort" Joshua replied then yawned.

"Sleep Shuji you need it" Jeonghan said with Joshua humming ah "Mhm.." as he immediately drifted to sleep.

Jeonghan then deicded to remove the towel and dip it again in the cold water and removing the water on the towel and put it on Joshua's forehead again.

"Jeonghan-sii? I got the medicine and our staff wil be here to take care of Joshua-sii so let's go back to the studio, you need to practice" The manger said with the staff beside him with Jeonghan not wanting to leave Joshua but he needs to practice.

"Okay.."

---------

"Hyung! How's Shua-hyung?" Seokmin asked as well as the others as soon as Jeonghan enters the studio.

"He's fine he just has a fever, the staff is taking care of him dont worry" Jeonghan let out a faint smile then left the others who's looking at each other notocing Jeonghan's faint smile.

"He clearly wanted to stay with Shua but didn't have a choice" Seungcheol whispered with the others agreeing.

----------

"Okay! Great work everyone tomorrow you'll have a free day so rest, eat and do whatever you want just dont be careless" The manager said with the members nodding.

"Kamsamidaaa" The members said then they played the game to determine who's gonna cleam up.

"Wait where's Jeonghan-hyung?" Dino asked.

"He already left as soon as the manager said his speech" Jun replied.

"Seriously are they really just bestfriends?" Seokmin asked.

"Eh That's what they say but their actions says otherwise" Seungkwan smirked with the others laughing and agreeing.

----------