Jaemin just stay quiet but, he was tremble in anger and about to leave when Nara called, "If you still be with her, you know what happened."

"It's not like you can do anything."

"Oh really? Then you don't mind if I kill her?"

Hearing that, Jaemin quickly looks at her with a worry and anger on his face. "Don't you dare, Nara. What does Seojung do to you, anyway? Don't you ever feel sorry for her that her parents are gone?" Jaemin said in disbelief.

"Oh please, why would I feel bad to her, anyway?"

"You---!"

"If you don't want me to kill her, you'll have to be with me."

Jaemin hesitated for a while. He doesn't want to hurt Seojung's feelings but, he also doesn't want Nara kill her. 

"Okay."

"Good!"

"But on one condition."

"What is it?"

"You have to leave Seojung alone."

"Fine. See you after school, Oppa," Nara said in the cute tone which makes Jaemin cringe. (A/N: *cringe* I feel that, bro.)

"Oh boy. Chaeyeon, Eunyeong and Sakura going to kill me," Jaemin groan while face palm.

~

Seojung's POV

The school has finally ended and as usual, Chaeyeon and Sakura start bickering while Eunyeong just minded her business after she took medicine. 

"If only you didn't cause any scene, it wouldn't happened!"

"Hey, it's not my fault when that bitch bother me!"

"Can you two shut up? I'm really getting a real headache now," Eunyeong said while massaging her temple and turn to me.

"So, when are you going to ask him, Seojung?"

"Oh, I decided to ask him now."

"Well, better hurry cause he's right in of us now," Chaeyeon pointed in front of us which was Jaemin. I smiled brightly and about to go to him but, only my smile disappeared when Nara held his hand and they started to walk together. Is this why he ignored me in the evening yesterday?

I can feel tears building up on my eyes which the girls notice. "Seojung-ahh,"

With that, I started to run away, ignoring their call. 

Eunyeong's POV

"Chaeyeon, Sakura, both of you quickly went to follow Jaemin and Nara!" I told them as Sakura asked, "How about you?!"

"I need to find Seojung!" With that, I quickly went to find Seojung. I tried my best to search for her everywhere but, because of my damn heart, I couldn't keep up my speed. Suddenly, I heard a sniff near me. I slowly went to check and saw Seojung who was crying.

I sit beside her and comfort her. She always been bully after her parents died ever since we were kids which I'm the first one who stood up for her.

"What did I do, Eunyeong? What did I do to make him ignore me?" Seojung sobbed.

"It's okay, Seojung. I'm sure there might be reason and we will find out why," I said to her while I rubbed her back comfortly.

"How about we go to my house for a while?"

"What about your parents?"

"Seojung, you forgot my parents really adore you along with Sakura and Chaeyeon so I'm sure there's problem with that."