"I'll tell you what happened. Your family happened. Your family is just full of cheaters, aren't they?? Your mom cheats on your dad. Your dad cheats on your mom. I saw him fucking his secretary when I went to get his video message for your 21st birthday. And you. You cheated on me. And now you're cheating on that woman you were with at lunch that day by sleeping with me. And now your brother cheats on my brother."

Seungcheol felt like someone had sucker punched him. Like a sumo wrestler was sitting on his chest and he couldn't breathe.

"Jeonghan stop. You're-"

"Your family is so messed and anyone ANYONE who gets in contact with it gets spiralled into your mess too. Get out. GET OUT!!! Get out of my house. Right Fucking Now." Jeonghan pushed Seungcheol away.

"Ohh I'll get out. But not without you." Seungcheol grabbed Jeonghan by his arm and dragged him out of the apartment and onto the terrace of the building despite of Jeonghan's efforts to push him away.

Only when they reached terrace did Seungcheol released Jeonghan.

"You can't manhandle me like this."

"And you can't flung false accusations at me like this."

"I'm leaving." Jeonghan said moving towards the door.

"Like hell you are." Seungcheol said blocking his way. "You're going to tell me how I cheated on you and I'm gonna tell you how wrong you are. Get me?"

"I don't wanna talk about it."

"I don't care. You'll talk and you'll talk now. I won't let you leave until you spill and you and I both know that Seungkwan's alone and messed up right now. So make it quick, Jeonghan. We don't want Kwannie making any bad decision."

Jeonghan gulped.

"You... I was...... That day..... You..-"

"Stop stuttering you asshole. You weren't stuttering when you were making accusations at me. Were you?? Speak clearly."

"Alright. Alright. You want to know?? I'll tell you. You slept with Nayeon behind my back and were in a relationship with her. You cheated on me Seungcheol." Jeonghan said not trying to control his emotions anymore.

"Nayeon? Mingyu's Nayeon?"

"I only know one Nayeon. The one you were 'best friends' with in high school and college. I don't know who Mingyu's Nayeon is."

"Why would you ever think that I slept with Nayeon??? That's some stupid level misunderstanding Jeonghan."

"Don't call me stupid. And it wasn't a misunderstanding. She was crying in the bathroom in your arms telling you how she wanted you to be together and didn't want to end whatever was going on between you two. I don't think there could be any explanation to that."

"That's it Jeonghan??? That's why you left me?"

"So did you expect me to be with a cheating partner Coups???"

"I wasn't cheating on you for god's sake Jeonghan. Stop saying that."

"You're asking me to stop saying that but you're still not giving me any explanation Seungcheol. How am I supposed to believe you???"

"Goddamn it Jeonghan!! Nayeon was pregnant."

Jeonghan gasped and held the railing for support.

"How long were the two of you together, Coups?? Why did you do it to me??" Jeonghan's voice was wavering because of tears now.

"What? No. NO. It wasn't my child. It was Mingyu's. Nayeon was pregnant with Mingyu's twins. She was scared that day. We thought if we told Mingyu, he'd make Nayeon go through an abortion and Nayeon wanted to keep the child. She..... She was so scared that day... I can almost feel it again." Seungcheol gulped as the scene flashed in front of his eyes.

Jeonghan slumped to the ground and sat there.

"She said she wanted you guys together."

"She was talking about herself and her child."

"She said she didn't want to end it."

"The pregnancy Jeonghan. She didn't want to end the pregnancy."

"She said she didn't care what 'he' says."

"She didn't care what Mingyu said."

"You said 'he' was suffering from a huge loss. I had lost my mom. What could be a huger loss???"

"Mingyu's family had gone bankrupt and he was drinking and gambling excessively. I didn't tell you any of this because you had your own problems back then and I didn't wanna make you worry."

"Nayeon knew Mingyu wouldn't react the way she wanted so she told me. We were close. She just wanted to share it to someone but couldn't trust anyone. She spilled her drink that day because it had alcohol. She was trying to avoid it. Gosh we joke about it till this day." Seungcheol facepalmed and sat on the ground too.

"But-"

"But what Jeonghan? Why don't you trust me?? I told you everything that happened. Hell Nayeon is like my sister. I was the best man at their wedding. I'm the godfather to their children. I didn't cheat on you with Nayeon."

"Mingyu didn't ask for an abortion when you told him at Christmas?"

"How long were you standing there, Jeonghan?......... We didn't get around to do that. She fainted a few days after that and the people at the hospital called her parents. They made a huge scene there and disowned Nayeon when she won't get an abortion. Somehow, one of our friends was able to find Mingyu and seeing her so broken and alone might've melted him. Before I came back, they were already married on paper and both had jobs."

"Are they..... Are they happy now?"

"Yes."

Jeonghan shuddered in the morning breeze and he only wearing his robe.

"Atleast someone came out of that incident happy. I can't say the same for me." Jeonghan looked down in his lap where teardrops were falling.

"Jeonghan you should've talked to me. I mean if I saw you with someone else I would want to shout on you the first thing. How could you just leave me?? Did leaving me was so easy for you?? Did I mean nothing to you."

Jeonghan sobbed, "I thought..... I lost it when I saw you two together Coups. And your conversation made things worse. I thought you guys were pitying AND cheating on me and that's like the worst combination ever. I couldn't let you guys have the upper hand so I did what I did."

"God I'm so stupid. I feel so dumb and useless. It was all my fault. Shit Coups I broke us. For all these years I kept believing you were the one who was at fault. Turns out it was me and my pea brain." Jeonghan wrapped his hand around his knees.

"I second that. Fuck you Jeonghan. We could have been happy today. We could have been complete today. All these years wasted for what??? 7 years. 7 years all lost."

"I'm sorry." Jeonghan sniffled.

"I'm sorry too. I should've called you. I should've held on to you tighter. I should've never let you go.... Even if you wanted to." Seungcheol said and hugged Jeonghan.

Jeonghan hugged Seungcheol back and let all his regret, pain and hurt go with his tears. He could feel Seungcheol's heart beating, his skin under his face.

"We will do it right this time." Seungcheol said.

"I don't think we should be together, Coups." Jeonghan whispered.

"I must be hearing things.... Seriously can you repeat what you just said." Seungcheol laughed.

Jeonghan wiped his tears and looked up to Seungcheol in the eyes.

"We shouldn't be together. We can't be together."