"No,we'll call her on the rode." Niall said looking from her to April.

Then right on time, their SUV pulls up. April ran to them for one last hug. The boys weren't ready to part from them,to Louis,Liam and Zayn they were like their little sister's. Always getting into mischief and always causing problems. They grew on them and just like having to leave their family for their career; it broke their hearts to leave.

Harry was the one to get the longest and last hug. But when she moved back he got something slightly different, a kiss. Feeling the softness of Harry's lips made her tighten her grip around him,scared that he'll float to evaporate into thin air.

Nonetheless, their lips moved in sync. Louis and Theodore honked their horns as the same time. They pulled away but rested their foreheads on one another.

Harry was still trying to regain his breath when he spoke, "I'll come back,I promise."

April the same. "I'm gonna hold you to that."

Harry kissed the tip of her nose before slithering his arms away from her waist. She waved to them one last time before jogging into the car,she slammed the door shut and both cars parted ways. April put on her seatbelt and when she fastened it in,she saw May looked ahead at the back of Timothy's head.

"Aren't you gonna ask me where the boys are going?" April asked when she saw the stillness in her sister.

May turned only her head and looked into April's eyes. "No."

May's head turned back and the rest if the ride was silent and consisted of April watching her sister's movements during the half hour drive. There was none.

****
Back at the car of the police Zachary was looking out the window and watched houses and civilization go by. "Where exactly are you taking me? We passed the prison hours ago."

The driver looked in the rear mirror at him. "We didn't reach the prison where you'll be staying at."

Zach looked st him."And where is that exactly?"

The other police officer answered. "Philly."

Zachary looked at him before bursting out laughing. "She thinks that just because I'm five towns away from them that I'm not gonna see May?"

He shook his head and resituated his heads on his knees.

"Actually that's not the reason she wants you in Philadelphia."

Zachary looked at him. "Then what is it?"

"I'll tell you all of her intentions. If I get 5 grand."

His eyes narrowed. "What makes you think I got that kind of money on me?"

The man turned a corner. "You don't. But you have men in she state in the US,you can make it happen."

Zachary looked at him one last time then out the window and didn't give his choice a second thought. "Done."

The officer smirked. "She told us to take you to the Philadelphia prison because you ruined a lot of people's lives there. Took may of them,kidnapped their children and you owe lots of dept."

"How do y'all know that?"

"She wants you there because she's so guaranteed that the people their would want your head on a stick."

Zachary smirked. "Smart girl."

"She's planning and hoping that,while your there you will be killed."

Zachary squinted out the window before he looked down at his hands and played with the chains. April wants him dead which makes Zachary wonder,how and what is she planning?