Chapter 10

The siblings watched as the metal ninja rolled some virtual dice to the side, who got to hit the Vermilion first.

"Skylor." He said and the orange ninja smiled. "Lloyd?" She asked. He held out his hand and she seemed to absorb his powers.

"Let's watch out for that." Nya said, Kai nodded.

Almost as she entered she was thrown out, groaning as she hit the ground.

"Zane, wanna roll again?" Skylor mumbled. Zane nodded and rolled his virtual dice, Pixel calling out his name.

"Aw, come on. That was totally rigged! We didn't even see the roll!" Lloyd shouted watching his friends enter the building, then leave just as fast, hitting a mailbox.

The rest of the team jumped back and threw there masks over there face.

"Think we should jump in now?" Nya asked. "Your as eager as me." Kai laughed. "But no."

"Hang on, guys. There's something I've been wanting to try again." The man in black said before shoving his fists together.

As he did so, they lit up like lava. "Oh, what, that Earth Punch thing? Like it worked so well last time." The blue one said sarcastically.

"No problem." He said before charging at the worrier. He punched him so hard that the only thing left was the now slithering snakes and the metal clanging against the ground.

"Now?" Nya said getting more jumpy. "We've hit them harder, you know that. They'll just slither back together, we have to wait."

As he said the the snakes did start slither back together. The ninja all gave there icks about it as he rose from his assumed grave.

"Come on, team, we've done this before. There's more than one way to stop a snake." The green one called before they all used there spinning thing.

Kai thought for a moment, that must have been what Krux was talking about, Spinjitzue was it, and him and Nya were stronger then a spinning tornado? Kai shook his head as he watch the worrier being flung around before hitting the ground and disintegrating again.

"I'm starting to think we might have underestimated this guy." Jay said stepping back a bit. "It certainly appears so." Zane said also taking a step back.

"You said there was more than one way to stop a snake! Which way do you wanna try now?" Skylor asked placing a hand on Zane to gain his ice.

"Um, any of them?" Lloyd said as he readied his energy. In turn the weird samurai turned and entered the Borg shop.

"It must be after Cyrus Borg!" Lloyd shouted before following it in.

"Now we go." Kai said running up a ladder and through the top of the building. They used a small vent to crawl in and onto the top of the rafters that lined the ceiling of the tech store.

"Okay, big guy, that is as far as you go." Was all they heard before the one in black was thrown across.

Nya and Kai jumped from the ceiling in front of the ninja, letting there worrier do the work of getting Borg.

"Cyrus Borg! Zane, get him out of here. We'll deal with these two." The green one said. Nya and Kai began at them.

"But you'll need my battle skills!" Zane cried before he simply turned. Nya and Kai knew that Krux and Acronix could deal with him.

Kai went for the green leader, grabbing a sword he had brought just in case, crashing it hard down on the green ninja.

Nya simply distracted the rest, jumping from stand to stand, occasionally kicking the odd outlier.

"Who even are you!" The green one shouted throwing his sword harshly down at Kai. "Someone you'll definitely fight again!" Kai said before moving his sword away and kicking him hard.

He landed hard into to the black and orange one. As the Skylor one shot a blast of ice at Nya.

"Why don't you take off your mask and we can get to know each other!" She shouted as Nya jumped over her head, landing on another stand.

"I would but, your also wearing a mask, and I can't be rude!" She said before kicking Skylor hard, over a stand and into the blue on.

Cole recover quickly when Lloyd was launched into him. He quickly got up and tried to throw a punch at the man wearing the Time insignia.

"I would also like to know who you are!" He said trying to hit him. "Like my sister said, it be rude not to reveal who I am, when you also wear a mask." Kai said kicking him hard back into the green one.

Skylor managed to use her ice to block off the now identified siblings from running farther into the store.

This caused them to back into the streets.

"How about you simply tell us who you are, and we'll be merciful to you." Skylor said raising her fists.

Kai glared at her, Nya doing them same. "Wouldn't want you to resort or elemental powers, when you can't beat a simple punch." Kai mocked.

"Ya, even your weird tornados can't do anything against us!" Nya said, earring a hidden smile from her brother.

"That tornado is called Spinjitzue!" The blue one shouted before erupting into one.

Nya stepped back but Kai held his ground, he needed to be fast. If he really could beat this, he might as well try. Like Krux said, he was trained in this, so maybe he already knew what to do.

Nya knew her brother knew something, and although she wasn't a fan of him standing in the way she did want to see what he knew.

As Jay got close Kai, in one motion, both did a leg sweep and did an uppercut punch at the blue tornado, sending the blue man into the top sign of the Borg store.

"Jay!" Cole shouted as the man fell.

"How did he do that!?" Lloyd asked holding out a hand.

"Anyone else?" Nya mocked. After watching her brother, she knew what to do. Something she learned to do when they where kids.

"We have to tell master Wu about this." Cole said taking a step back. "Agreed." Said Lloyd also copying the same step back.

Nya and Kai where about to charge when they noticed a familiar man standing on top of the Borg store.

They looked at each other before darting away down an ally, away from the fight.

But Nya didn't release she was the only one to make it to Acronix.

A/N Thought I should also mention but The Dragons Fire chapter 3 has officially been posted. I'm actually getting back to posting that story so yay