As i walk to the a gate and two Ardainian soldier stop me, this place is off limits said the soldier. I know but i want to ask you guys something i said, alright then said the soldier as pass over the poster.

Is this right i asked, one of the soldiers took the wanted poster, Oh yes this is right said the soldier. he right said the other soldier, i really sorry about this i said, what are you talking asked the soldier.

I slam both the soldier head together and knock them out, well that was easy i said as i walk to the gate and leave the wanted poster. I use my twin sword and started to slash the gate for a bit, then the gate fall in pieces.

Hey, what are you doing shouted one of the soldiers as they run at me, i used the hander of my sword and started knocked out the soldiers in my path and head in the titan warship. i walk through the whole ship and got info from one of the soldier before i knock him out.

As i head to Nia cell and i saw them stop by three soldiers, now give up said the soldier as i walk behind the soldier and i slam two the soldiers head together again and fall the ground. who are you asked the soldier and at the same time i punch the soldier and knock him out cold.

Whoa said Nia as they was shock, hey you guys alright? i asked. we good and who are you asked Pyra, my name is y/n and i want be in your group i said. Why asked Rex, well i saw your group and you look fun to hang out i said.

Alright but first, we need get off this warship said Rex, sure i said as i follow them as they walk through the way and saw the soldiers on the ground. So you knock out the all soldiers out in your way said Nia.

That right and it better if they are knock out i said as Nia was shock to hear that, we at the hanger and i look at the hanger door. i hear the nopon talking, Meh-meh-meh... Door is locked, no way to open! said nopon.

Even Poppi probably not able to break through this... said Poppi, may i i said, there no way you can open that said Rex. I don't need open it, i just need to destroy it i said as i use my twin sword to slash the door a few time and round house kick at it.

The door fall in pieces, How did you do that? asked Pyra, well i find the weak point on it and so if i slash those weak point and i break through i said. So if there a door and you know what to do said Nia, that right i said as we walk through.

(Nia)pov

So this y/n guy is different then i met before but he really fun to have around, as we saw hanger door. Not much further to exit! said Tora, Not so fast, my dear intruders, Letting a terrorist from Torna out of my grasp would me look very bad indeed said Dughall.

Ah, that emerald Core Crystal! You must be the Aegis! Much as it pains me to admit it, it seems Morag was right on the money said Dughall. You know who Pyra is? Are you trying to capture her too, you ratbag? asked Rex.

Now now, language. But of course, the most powerful Blade in all of history, with the power to rend Alrest asunder? Only a fool would know of that power and not seek to claim it! And I am no fool! said Dughall.

Therefore, I will claim her as my own! You cannot argue with such logic! said Dughall, Flaw detected in final step of logic said Poppi. Sorry, pal, but you've done all the capturing you're gonna do today i said.

Such impertinence for a dirty terrorist said Dughall, okay he is a fool said y/n, let's go, Pyra! said Rex. got it said Pyra, as we fighting Dughall, he ran behind his blade. That coward... He's just hiding hiding behind his Blade! said Rex.

What? Does common sense elude you? A Blade can regenerate from any injury! Whereas if i die, my Blade will return to a useless core! said Dughall. So it's Ok to use them as a living shield? i asked.

You weasel. Even if they can regenerate, that doesn't mean Blade don't feel pain! i said. Hahah, how cute. The fleabag think we should care about Blades' feeling, Heeheehee, I wonder if YOU can feel pain! said Dughall.

Hold it shouted y/n as we all stop, what?! said Dughall, hey big guy...can you move to your left by two step said y/n as the big blade heard him and took two step to his left. Hey...what you doing? asked Dughall.

Uh y/n, what are you planning? i asked, oh you see and thank big guy also sorry said y/n as we don't know what he planning. Then we watch y/n run at big Blade and jump kick the big guy and cause him to fall right on Dughall.

We saw his blade land right on top of him, how...? A mangy fleabag and a bunch of stinking kids... My trinmphant return... to Mor Ardain...with the Aegis... said Dughall as he was knock out, out like a light said Gramps.

That's what he gets for trying to execute Nia said Rex, What? He was trying to take back to Mor Ardain, Rex, this is a trap! i said. A trap? So they weren't actually gonna execute you? asked Rex, No time! Talk later, Rex-Rex! We should escape! said Tora.

Masterpon is right. Chance of reinforcements very high said Poppi, Let us make haste. Getting out of town would be a good start! said Gramps as we start running and head for the town.