11- Hallowen

Mattheo Pov 

I was looking at the dark-haired girl. "What you think about" Draco asked and I pointed to her with her brother. "They both look depressed," Pansy said. "Are you all still ignoring me " We all just couldn't acknowledge her she was getting on everyone nevers. "Parkinson, of course they're going to be depressed They just found out their parent we killed by a guy and they became famous," Draco said. "OH yeah and how would you know that" "Simple they both grow up with muggles who didn't tell them anything other than put them in and ophange. That is a place people go when they don't have anywhere to go, which Dumbledore is stupid because they are distantly related to Draco" Daphne said. "Are you really her friend" "One yes but two this girl is so strong that she starts school a year early so in the future when we're older having her as an ally would be good, she also really smart so he will get somewhere" I look at the girl as Harry braided her hair" "Mattheo you don't even like her" "I know I don't but I get to mean because she means back so will never end but you have just been mean because your jealous Draco like her everyone know the Black has a history for marry distant cousins" Draco went look my way. "God knows there is anything she a little sister I didn't want which reminds me I have to help her do something to Weasley" he got up and walked out the door. "Hey Daph, I need your help" I look at the blond.  

Harry Pov 

"Harry, wow the first boy who I knew could braid a lass's hair," Angelina said. "Well, my sister liked it when she was overwhelmed so," I said as I finished. "Right sorry guys" She nodded her head. "Hey, Harry someone we have to go," she said to me as we left the hall. I saw Malfoy there and he looked at my sister. "What you up to," She just shrugged her shoulders and took the little box from him and we all walked to charms.  

We were all sat in charms and Filius was going over the theory of the spell. We were going to learn how to make things float. "Okay now remember the incarnation
is Wingardiam Levisoa," he says to us all and I look at Nova who was speaking to Draco about the theory. I look around to see Ron fling his wand about and obviously not getting it right so I Hermione gets it right but not before my sister by the look of it. Bang. My sister's feather fell to the ground. As she closes her eyes. "Professor I think we need a new feather of there" I walk over to my sister. "Nova you're not there you're at Hogwart and safe," I whisper to her and she starts to shake. I pick my sister up while Draco picks her stuff up and I look at our professor and he nods his head.  I walk my sister out of the classroom to go some quiet so she can calm down.  

"She might have PTSD," Niklaus says. "That would make sense because," Damon asked. "Because the last thing she remembers of her mother is her screaming but also a lot of explosions with him breaking the door down meaning she probably thinks she going to die" Klaus looked over at Tom Riddle. Klaus turned into his wolf and sat in front of the boy. Tom didn't look that bad but he did have a look around and was very much ready to run. "You are from the time of 1943," Elijah asked." What so important there" Sirius asked. "Your Godfather has PSTD from the bombing going and as that, the time he came from he probably thought one was nearby, so your father decided to help," Elijah said looking at his younger brother and calming down the boy. "Thought he was evil" Stefan muttered. "No, Nik will just hurt people who threaten our family he can't help he's a vampire he didn't ask for it, he adapted to it and knows the only way to survive is human blood," Rebekah said.  

"You don't have to hurt people to feed, Stefan, Caroline, Damon and Me and feed from blood bags," Elena says looking in the direction of her friends. "Elena we are older than you We didn't have blood bags we had people and are quite used to just grabbing them completely, but you lot will not be as strong as other vampires if you continue, You self all most killed Caroline while you were drinking from people but she is a little older and does drink of people not offered but I know she does. If she went straight to her sister she would never started on the blood bags" Mikael said to her. "Caroline" Bonnie said "What were vampires They were no blood bags and I was in a rush and my sis advertised me so I guess when she removed herself from my memories she didn't remember her wise words as she called them," she tell her witch friend. Klaus got back up and went behind the chairs to turn back into his human form and make a response. "Thank you Mr. Mikaelson," Tom Riddle said. "Mr. Mikaelson was my father Niklaus is fine Mr. Riddle, you are to be the godfather to my son, that makes you family," Klaus said and Tom gave him a small smile. "They call me Tom"