09-Birthday

Nova Pov

~29 October 2005~ 
The day I was born it was not that bad I'm now 10 yea! It has been a child so far nothing happened I have fit in I'm learning magic but it's now time to pull some pranks on Ron.

Harry Pov

Hey twins" I said see the twins "Harrykinsss," They said back I smile. "So is this the day your sister going to prank our brother" I nod my head placing food in my mouth. The door band opened and in came a red little Weasley. I look him up and down to see all of his clothes are put on wrong but he was walking funny. "Hey, so what everyone favourite type of dance," I asked. "Tango" Music came on, I look around to see my sister with a beaming smile. Ron started to move around as if someone was with him as the music played. His clothes started to flash different colours and so did his skin. The twins didn't take their eyes off him fascinated with what was happening.

Marauders all hollowing on the ground, "That was a great use of magic for a 10-year-old girl" Tom said staring at the four boys. His eye went to the Mikaelson to sim proud and found smiles on their faces. "Oh she was going to embarrass someone and she waited till October, that self-control. " James said out loud.

Nova look at Ron and then at the twins I was happy they became my friend, I now have the map with me they said it was an honour to give to the heirs of the Marauders legacies.

-Flashback-

"So twin do you want to come or what," I said standing up. "We're coming to" Draco said pulling Mattheo up. I laughed at him." Shut it Potter" We all made our way to the Owlery first and I wasn't going to say something here so they had to wait. "Can't you just tell us now?" Mattheo said. "If you have a problem leave" My brother told him. We arrived at the Owlery and so no one was there. "Okay, who are these Marauders," Draco said looking at me and Harry. "Well, they were a group of boys who were all best known for the amazing pranks...." Harry started. "Throughout the 7 years of Hogwarts. They left legacies for me and my brother as we are the children of Padfoot" I said "And Prongs" Harry said. Fred and George both dropped to their knees "Omg we are not worthy to be in your presents at all. You are the heir of our hero, are idols, are gods" They said bowing to me and Harry, "We have been tasked to continue their legacy of course of those only worthy of a marauder" Harry says to them. "Please, please," They said.

"What does being a marauder legacy mean," Draco says. "Simple we get to learn secrets about Hogwarts, become animagus when were not meant to, pull pranks on anyone and everyone mind not even the marauders went for Dumbledor but I want to be the first mind they didn't go for Minervaa either but that was because she was there fav teacher," I said to the boys. "You have to prove yourself or you will not be one we all get our nicknames," Harry said with a smile. "We will... "Prove ourselves....." "To be worthy of you little heirs" The twins finished. "We both hand your right the marauders' map," They said together handing me a piece of parchment. "knew you would have it with you, of course, you did, you both disappear and reappear all the time," I said looking at the twins, they both had grins on their faces. "Now how do we have to prove ourselves" "Simple cause havoc and get away with it and we will share all our marauder secrets," I said the twins ran and well know body saw them for about 5 hours. We all were ready to leave the Owlery. "Thought I say a little simple there Riddle or did I imagen it," I said pointing to his face with a smirk on my "Cute" He whispered back to me moving my hand away from his face.

-Flashback over-

I was eating breakfast on my house table, I had a squall on my face. Until I saw My least favourite Weasley started to do the Tango. "Why the glum face Miss Potter" I saw Riddle smirk. "Simple, you were born," I said and stood up and walk over to my brother who had his arms waiting for me. "so how did you do that" I saw my favourite redheads. "Well, now why would I share that," I said to them both. Come on we have flying lessons" That picked up my mood a bit so I walk towards and glared at Riddle I smiled at Draco who look at Harry and the twins when no hate look from any of them he stood next to me and grabbed my hand.

"Omg, Pads we get to see our children learn how to fly" James Potter shouted to his friend right in Sirius's ear. "Yes that seam fun but I waiting for her to prank Dumbledore," Kol said "I want to see how she deals with Mr Riddle, he seems to not like her and we have had no know hint as to why yet," Klaus said looking at the other riddle in the room who he believes is the God-Father to his son. "Well, we will have to watch," Minni said at the same time as the older version of both James and Lily.

Mattheo Pov

"What's wrong with her," I asked the group. "Probably being a baby," Pansy said. Daphne said she said some pretty mean things about Potter on the first night we were all here. She is jealous that Draco Is talking to her more than her. "What is today's date Riddle" I thought "29 October 1991" I said to them and I look back at the Nova. Oh. "okay I see now," I said I look around to see everyone looking at her pointing to her and Harry she defiantly chose to ignore it. I saw her about to get up. "Come on Slytherin stick together" said getting up, "She is surrounded by Gryffindor she'll be fine, Blaise said" I got up giving everyone a stare and walk towards the door. She just glared at me and walk outside.

Harry Pov

First Birthday in School Nova so she can't just mope about which I know she wants to, she never likes her birthday neither of us did it was never celebrated like the other children and now she hates it more after finding out, our mother give birth to Nova and past two days later. I look at her and the blond next to her. She told me how Slytherin stick together because of the prejudice of the other houses, and well I have been cautious of Nova it's her birthday and I heard Potter didn't go to other houses other than Gryffindor. We walk out to the Field to see a bunch of brooms out ready. We took to lines Snakes and then Lions on either side.