Chapter 17

No one POV~
Karin and sakura was on their way to a restaurant where they make dumplings and other types of different dishes when they got there they walked in got a table and sat down. They talked for a bit until the waitress came and took their orders then left they both talked a lot then their food and drinks came and they started eating still talking here and their to each other. Then Sakura paused and saw hinata glaring at her Karin was confused and said "you ok Sakura is something wrong" Sakura smiled nervously at Karin and said "yep I'm fine."

Karin just nodded and went back to eating, Sakura calmed down and just started focusing on eating her food when they finished the waitress came back and collected their dirty dishes. The waitress also placed the bill down on the table then she left with the dirty dishes Karin grabbed the bill and said "I wanted to go on a date with you so I will pay the bill so don't worry." Sakura blushed then smiled while Karin payed the bill and put 25$ dollar tip for the waitress Sakura smiled again then the waitress came back and took the bill and the money then left again.

Karin and Sakura gotup and pushed in their chairs and left the restaurant Karin walked Sakura home and Sakura thanked her for the wonderful dinner and for walking her home. Karin smiled and said "your welcome Sakura" Sakura smiled and blushed a little Karin walked closer to Sakura and kissed her on the lips Sakura was surprised then kissed back. Hinata was looking in shock and rage and then left Sakura and Karin pulled away and smiled then said bye to each other and Karin left but before she left she gave sakura her phone number.

The next day~
With naruto and sasuke~
Naruto and sasuke were cuddling after they had sex sasuke was tired and so was naruto but he just decided to stay awake while sasuke was sleeping in his chest which Naruto didn't mind. Sasuke eyes fluttered open and saw narutos chest he looked up and saw naruto smiling at him and naruto then said "good morning teme" sasuke smiled and said "morning wait don't you have to be at the hokages office." Naruto smiled and said "my shadow clone is already there with shikamaru so I am fine" sasuke replied with "ok just wondering" naruto kissed sasuke on the lips and sasuke just kissed back.

The kiss was suppose to be a quick kiss but naruto was deepening it more and more Sasuke couldn't stop Naruto to get air when naruto finally released the kiss sasuke looked down and turned red. Naruto laughed and said "are you ok teme" sasuke turned on his sharingan and said "of course I am not warn me before you have full on makeout session with me idiot." Sasuke glared at naruto who was just laughing then Naruto calmed down and smiled his classic idiotic smile sasuke turned off his sharingan and said "don't give me that adorable smile idiot."

Naruto chuckled and said "ok i am sorry for making out with you without saying anything to you and sorry for smiling at you" sasuke turned surprised then calmed down and sighed. Sasuke put arms around Narutos neck and said "naruto that is not what I meant idiot" sasuke then kissed him on the lips and Naruto just kissed back he enjoyed this kind of sasuke. Because sasuke is always clingy after he kisses first they pulled away and sasuke put his head in Narutos chest then their was a knock at the door.

Naruto and sasuke sat up and looked at each other then Naruto said "come in" the door opened revealing himawari and kawaki they walked to the bed and went on it and layed. In the middle of Naruto and sasuke and went to bed Naruto and sasuke looked at each other and smiled and laughed a little then layed back down. Then hugged himawari and kawaki then they both went back to bed before they did they kissed himawari and kawaki on the head then went back to bed with the two in the their arms.

With Kakashi and obito~
Kakashi eyes fluttered open to see obitos chest Kakashi looked up and saw obitos face and he put his hand on obitos scar then obito grabbed it and he turned surprised then calmed down. Obito smiled and open his eyes then he kissed Kakashis fingers then obito said "good morning my beautiful silver" Kakashi blushed and said "morning obito." Obito then kissed Kakashi on the forehead Kakashi kissed obito on the lips obito was surprised but then kissed back after a few minutes they parted from the kiss and Kakashi let out a whimper by accident.

Obito got turned on and kissed Kakashi again Kakashi moaned into the kiss when they parted away Kakashi was blushing a lot and obito was horny obito got up and took kakashis clothes off. Then he took his own off as well he grabbed kakashis hips and slammed his ass into his dick and Kakashi screamed very loudly that probably the entire konoha could hear it. They had done almost 20 rounds and Kakashi was about to kill him if he went another round so they stopped at 20 rounds which was still a lot for them.

With Shikamaru~
Shikamaru was waiting for naruto to come to work he was no where to be seen he was about to go to his house but then noelle appeared right in front of him hold a picture. Shikamaru looked at the picture and sighed and said "thank you noelle" noelle just nodded and left shikamaru sighed lazily and walked over to narutos desk and took over narutos job. A few minutes later noelle came back with neji then left again neji walked over to shikamaru  and started helping him with the paperwork because there was a lot of it.
To be continued~

Author POV: hi guys sorry this chapter took longer then expected and guys I am making one chapter then I am probably gonna be ending this book because I am running out of ideas for this book but anyways bye you guys.