Shikaneji awkward date and deep love

No one pov~
Neji was still dragging shikamaru across the village and everyone was staring at them confused and weirded out but ignored them. Neji stopped in front of a sushi restaurant and neji asked if shikamaru wanted to eat dinner here and the Nara just said sure. And they both walked in and asked for a table for two and when they got to there seat shikamaru noticed he never took temari on a date before. Shikamaru knew this was gonna be such a drag neji on the other has never had a crush on someone until he met shikamaru.

When the waitress got there and they both ordered the waitress left and shikamaru asked of how it is to be alive again weird question to ask first. Neji answered saying it was great to be back so he can spend time with his friends and family again. Shikamaru saw neji start to tear up so he grabbed nejis hands and said its ok your father would be so happy that your alive again. And neji looked at shikamaru with hope in his eyes and shikamaru looked back with care in his eyes. Neji always felt warmth around shikamaru and shikamaru felt the same warmth neji felt around him.

The waitress came back with there order and they both started eating there food not talking until they were both done. Neji and shikamaru finished there food and went to the front desk and payed the check they both decided to split it. They both left and went to shikamarus house to talk and also neji wanted to stay there since he had no where to go. They made it to shikamarus house talking and smiling to eachother and laughing at Naruto's stupidity.

And they saw shikadai and shikamaru forgot all about his son this is gonna be such a drag to explain for shikamaru to explain to his son. Neji went over to shikamarus son and introduced himself and what his connection with shikamaru is. And shikamaru was happy he didn't have to say anything because he was lazy to say everything to his son. Shikadai then went to his room and neji turned around to shikamaru and smiled at him and shikamaru just smiled back.

Shikamaru then told neji about what happened with tenten and his temari and neji looked at him and said sorry that happened to you. Shikamaru just said it's not your fault to neji who was still felt guilty because his own teammate had sex with shikamarus wife. And they also have kid together and neji felt really bad so neji just pulled shikamaru into a hug and shikamaru soon hugged back crying. And neji started crying saying he was sorry about tenten having sex with temari and shikamaru kept saying it was not his fault too neji.

Neji and shikamaru calmed down but they were still hugging each other and neji pulled away and so did shikamaru and they both looked at each other and smiled. Shikamaru then said sorry to neji and neji answered why are you saying sorry you did nothing wrong too shikamaru. And shikamaru just said this and then he pulled neji into a kiss and neji was just plain shocked but then kissed back. Then they both broke the kiss and looked at each other and laughed because they were both smart but stupid with love.

Shikamaru and neji calmed down shikamaru had his hands still on nejis waist and neji still had his hands on shikamarus shoulders. And they were both still looking at each other with love in there eyes and wanting more even more than small love. Like really deep passionate love neji then pulls shikamaru back into another kiss that turns into a make out then sex. They both finally admitted there love to each other in one night with round after round of pure sex and they had a total of 17 rounds of sex then they stopped. And they both fell asleep with love in their hearts and all over them from each other in one day and night they fell in love.

Neji woke up to see a sleeping shikamaru and also surprisingly a sleeping shikadai shikamaru was holding neji and neji was holding shikadai. Doesn't shikadai feel uncomfortable with him and shikamaru just has 17 rounds of sex which not to complain was pure bliss to neji. Neji just went back to bed because he was still tired so he just went back to sleep to see when he wakes up that they will be awake to.

Neji woke up again to smell food and to see clothes on the bed neji just got dressed and went downstairs to see shikamaru cooking while shikadai was waiting for the food. Shikadai then saw neji and said good morning to him and neji said good morning back to shikadai. And shikamaru also said good morning to neji and neji replied again with good morning to shikamaru this time.

Neji then walked over to where shikadai was sitting and sat down right next to him shikamaru finished breakfast and gave everyone there breakfast. And then shikamaru sat down and they all started eating there breakfast while talking to each other about random stuff. After everyone was done eating shikadai said bye to his father and neji and left to go to his team for there mission today.

Neji was alone with shikamaru and both of them had not said a word about last night so neji believed shikamaru would just be a drag to think about or say. Neji sighed and said I enjoyed our activities together last night neji not wanting to say they had sex because shikamaru would know what he was talking about. Shikamaru already finished washing the dishes he already put them in the dishwasher and they were already starting to wash. Shikamaru looked at neji and then he grabbed his coat and put it on and went over to neji pecked him on the lips and said he enjoyed it too and left to go to the hokages office. Neji watched shikamaru leave and close the door and neji then smiled and felt happy that shikamaru felt the same way he did.
To be continued~
————————————————————
Author pov~
That was long but worth it I like I added awkwardness and deep love in this story I hope you guys like this story about shikaneji it was weird not writing narusasu, obikaka, or hashimada but it was worth it so anyways bye guys see you in the next part bye.