Chapter 15: 'A Charming End?' 'Truly Charming!'

When Sun finally started to rise, everyone was packing to prepare for their trip home

"I really wish we could stay longer" Melony whines

"Me too..." Smg2 smiles sheepishly "But I'm afraid we're all Magiced out at this point..."

"I agree, for now it might be best to go home" 1 adds

"Don't worry guys" Smg4 smiles "If we ever come up with the money, I'm sure we can all come back without some Crazy Storyline going down"

"Do you think Snitchy is okay?" Mario questions 4 and both of their attentions turn to 3 at the couch, going through his bag "He's been acting off since he met with everyone back at the Plaza and Mario's really worried..."

"3's fine" 4 assures him, mainly himself as he was worried too "He's wanted to go home since the beginning, so I hope he's going to be happy at least..."

Soon, everyone collected their things and they made their way to the Dock. Aria, Cullen, and Dante were already there

"Hello everyone" Cullen smiles "All we all ready to go?"

"Yeah" Meggy sighs "It sucks, I was kinda hoping for a bit more practice with Magic..."

"I gotta admit, it was kinds fun" Belle chuckles

"Man, now I wish Kaizo and I were in on that" Saiko grins "You Magic users were totally badass back there!"

Luigi chuckles "Mario and I too, it sounded and looked like fun"

"Can we just go already?" 3 questions "All that Magic made me exhausted!"

4 frowned at 3 before looking at Dante and Cullen "Yes, we're ready to go..."

Everyone went onto the boats, heading to the rooms they were given before. After a while Aria stopped by 4,Mario, and 3's room asking to talk to 3 which 3 quickly accepted. It got to the point where 3 hadn't come back yet and it worried 4

"Snitchy couldn't gave gone far" Mario says "It's Aria, and we're still on the boat"

"I-I'm gonna go look for him!" 4 quickly left the room, leaving Mario alone on his bed

Mario sighs "When will they ever see it?"

Smg4 made his way to the front deck, seeing the girls up there "Hey, have any of you seen Aria and Smg3?"

Tari hummed "Um...I know I saw Aria come out here with Smg3..."

"I saw them head to the back deck" Belle adds "Sounded like they were arguing perhaps? I couldn't make it out..."

"Arguing?" 4 spoke quietly "Thanks guys! I appreciate it!" He left them and quickly went for the back deck, when he got there Aria and 3 were on the cushioned bench that sat along the edge of the boat but they weren't arguing...They were sleeping. Aria had her head on 3's shoulder and 3's head was on top of hers...3 was smiling...

4 sighs, crossing his arms "Oh 3..."

"They've gotten close, right?" A voice spoke behind him

"Ah!" 4 yelped, turning to see Meggy behind him "Meggy!"

"Sorry" Meggy giggles "But I'm right aren't I?"

4 looked back at 3 and Aria

"Something happened on that Island, something that changed 3 even more for the better...And I think that something might've been Aria...All the Teasing, Magic Training, This whole adventure we've had? They never left each others sides and it was them working together that saved the Island" She looks at them as well "I think 3 truly didn't want to leave Meadowbreak, the only reason I'm sure for a fact being Aria..."