Chapter 6: How... Charming :)

The next Day, Belle decided to join in with the Magic Practice Group, not quite liking the feeling of the interaction she had the day prior and kind of wanted to stick with some of the others. Aria even gave her a wand too!

They were back at the Archipelago they were at the previous day. Aria was teaching them 'Transfiguration' a spell that could change say a Tree if a Flower into something completely different. This Spell could also turn a Human into an Animal or an Animal into a Human...but Aria was sure they weren't ready for that part yet...

While everyone was struggling to keep the right amount of Magic to even fulfil the spell...Smg4 was constantly changing a flower over, and over, and over, and over into different things flawlessly like naturally knew how to do it

"How are you doing that!?" Tari questions, she was kneeling next to a starfruit that had fallen off the tree "This poor little Starfruit won't turn into another tree..."

Smg4 shrugs "Dunno" He looks at the wand in his hand with a grin "It feels so much more Natural than yesterday!"

3's eyes narrowed at him...No way he learned that overnight...Unless the reason why he took so long to return to the house last night was he was getting Extra Training from the Grand Wizard and Aria...If that was the case, why only 4? Everyone here wanted experience and Training with Magic...So what made him Special? Wait... 'Special'...

"Magic and Five of their powers are just as equivalent as anything, dear"

...

"She mentioned subtlety probably 1, 2, 3, 4, Mario, Saiko and Melony...But mentioned only five of their Powers are on the same Level as Magic, and I think I could guess who those five are..."

Belle looks to Smg1, 2, 3, 4, and Mario and everyone else did too

"Why us?" Smg4 questions

"The sixth and seventh people can only be Melony and Saiko, And their abilities are more Power than Magic" Meggy puts simply "Yours 1, 2, and 3's powers are more...Unnatural...and Otherworldly, and Mario? Well, we haven't come to understand any Avatar Abilities of his if he has any at all, So for all we know, his powers could be equal to yours"

"I told him!" 3 stormed over to 4 and grabbed his wrist, earning a small yelp as he started pulling him to the other side of the small archipelago island away from everyone

"Ow! Take it easy man! I'm fragile..." 4 whined as he pulled his wrist away from 3 and rubbed it with his other hand as he turned to look at 3 "What is it dude? What could possibly be so important-"

"Woah, first of all, Who do you think you're talking to like that?" 3 questions "Sure, you have little upset moments but you never sounded like you were so full of..." He gestured to 4 "I don't think I can even call this annoyance, this is...something more"

"3, I'm genuinely trying to have fun, and I'm enjoying learning all this Magic stuff, it's so cool!" 4 smiles brightly "It's like being back at Memewarts, Right 3?"

3 clicked his teeth and looked off to the side, he clearly didn't like that comparison

4's smile faded "3...You told me you'd stop being so paranoid..."

"Yes, I told you, doesn't mean I promised..." 3 mumbled, crossing his arms "I also don't need you to one up me in Magic again..."

4 smiled at him, reaching to take one of 3's hands "I can help you, you know?" He brought his other hand over so now both of his hand's were holding 3's "All you have to do is ask"

"Touching me! You're touching me again!" 3 quickly pulled his hand away earning a frown from 4 "What's gotten into you? You've been acting odd since last night..."