Workoholic & Distraction

Start from the beginning

Mrs. Han: How are you my son?

But instead of answering her, he whispered in her ears.

Tae: Dare to hurt her and those hands would be chopped off.

Shivers ran down her spine as she quickly broke the hug. Your dad came out of his room and when you saw him, you quickly hugged him.

Y/n: Appa! I missed you.
Mr. Han: I missed you too my daughter.

He kissed your forehead and looked at Taehyung. Taehyung smiled and your father came forward to hug him. They both hugged each other.

Mr. Han: God Bless both of your lives, my son.
Tae: Thank you Appa for your blessings.

Stacy came out of her room and looked at you both. She came forward and was about to hug Taehyung...

Stacy: Hii Opp-

But he forwarded his hand for a handshake. She annoyingly held his hand and shook.

Tae: Okay Y/n, Take care of yourself, I'm leaving.
Mr. Han: Why so early son? Come inside and have breakfast.
Tae: Appa, I have some important work so I should leave.
Y/n: Taehyung, is it urgent?
Tae: Umm okay I would love to have breakfast with you guys.
Mr. Han: That's the spirit. I'll go and prepare my special Kimchi, till then Y/n go and show him your room.
Y/n: Okie Appa. Let's go Taehyung.

You led him towards your room. Opening the door, you both witnessed a beautiful and neat room.

 Opening the door, you both witnessed a beautiful and neat room

He laid on the bed and looked at you.

Tae: Your room is so beautiful, Y/n.
Y/n: I know. *Smiled*
Tae: I would prepare same room for my daughter.
Y/n: Your daughter?
Tae: Yess. One day, I'll have a little Y/n who will welcome me everytime I come home.

You blushed while looking down. He chuckled and pulled you on top of him.

Tae: I won't mind if it's a boy.

Your cheeks got more red. You hitted his chest and snuggled more into his chest.

Tae: What? I'm planning for our future.
Y/n: You have full life to think about your future. Mr. Kim.
Tae: Aaah *whined* but I'm 26 already. It's time for me to be appa.
Y/n: Yes but I'm 23 so...
Tae: So it's time for you to be Eomma.

You sighed and tried to get up when he changed the position. Now he was above you. You put your hands on his chest to maintain distance.

Y/n: Taehyung stop it. Someone might see us.
Tae: I've lawfully married you Miss Y/n so it's legal for me to get on top of you even if someone sees.
Y/n: Taehyung.
Tae: Baby! I'll not be around for 2 days so take care of yourself and please be away from that lady.
Y/n: Okie dokie my husband.
Tae: Hmm so now give a kiss to your husband.

You looked down and shook your head. He can see that you're shy to kiss him here. He held your chin and kissed you deeply. You respond in a slow pace when someone enter.