˚₊‧꒰აHarry Potter's 8th Year at Hogwarts໒꒱ ‧₊˚

7th year was the worst but definitely the best.

While the nightmare Voldemort caused have mostly disappeared, now just memories of them.

But the war has caused new nightmares. Those of everybody getting killed, Voldemort winning, and his friends, and classmates blaming him for everything.

Ron and Hermione tried their hardest to push those thoughts out. And the weasleys assured Harry that Fred's death is not on the boys hands, it's on the death eaters and Voldemort's.

Harry stayed at Grimmauld place, refusing the offer to stay with the Weaslys and Hermione, He used the excuse that it would be nice to stay where Sirius did, which was somewhat true, but it was also a way he wouldn't have to look at the hurt and pitying faces everyday.

Harry truly believed he could hide like this for a couple years, till most was forgotten, and the famous boy who lived became more of a memory then a tale you tell your kids.

But of course... Something just had to ruin the one wish, he had allowed himself to make.

—————————————————-

Harry,

We have something you need to see at the Burrow! Hurry as soon as you can, and stay for dinner! Moms making some treacle tart tonight along with her cooking! 'Mione and I miss you aswell.. You haven't been writing us back much..

Excited to see you! and we all miss you Harry.

Ron

—————————————————-

Harry wasn't sure he would even go... Had it been important wouldn't it just be sent to him?

Knocking at the door made Harry groggily get up.

"Harry? Are you okay?!" It was Hermione. "You.. You didn't show up after Pigwidgeon came back..."

Harry stood in front of the door, debating opening it.

"We almost sent Errol knowing he would get you up and out of bed." Hermione giggled and can though she wasn't even sure if Harry was on the other side. "Please Harry.. We all want you over for dinner." He heard her speak in a more defeated voice. "Even if you won't admit it, you and I both know your not eating properly. You can hide it from Ron, and somehow Molly..." She spoke with confusion at the end, still confused on how Molly hadn't noticed. "But... I was with you longer then Ron searching for those horcruxes." Without even looking he could tell  she had her arms crossed and a look she only got in hogwarts when Ron and Harry fooled around while she was studying.

Harry opened the door, clearly to
Hermiones surprise, she gasped and quickly stood up straighter.

"Harry!" She had a wide smile that disappeared as soon as she saw the bags under the raven haired man's eyes. "Oh.. Harry." She rubbed her hand on his cheek, Harry relaxed against her hand finally calming down his quickly beating heart. "Why don't we eat?" She lifted up the bag she had and the familiar smell of Molly's cooking filling his nose.

Just the smell made Harry remember that he was hungry. So without though, he opened the door wider for her to come in.

The last time Ron and Hermione were here the place was sad, and dark. It had a musty smell from being left alone for as long as it was and dog fur was everywhere—From Padfoot is their best guess— Now it was a bit more open, the plastic was taken off the furniture and it's been swept and dusted and clearly heavily cleaned. But was still lonely.

He led her to the kitchen, forgetting who was in there.

"Master Harry. Why has this filthy mudblood returned" The old elf sneered, not moving his glare away from Hermione.