⋆⁺₊⋆♨Draco Great Culinary Catastrophe✩°。⋆⸜(˙꒳​˙ )

Draco and Harry had just gotten back from Ron and Hermiones, Harry had been dragged into babysitting—Mostly due to his inability to say no in Draco's opinion— So Draco had offered to keep his boyfriend company while watching the "little walking sicknesses"

And by keeping his company, what that really means is Harry chasing the children around till the got tired, then the two making out while they kids slept.

Now back home, Harry flopped onto the couch exhausted.

"Your good with kids Harry." Draco leaned over the back of the couch, kissing Harry's cheek.

"Hm.." Harry hummed happily, "Yeah. Well.. I just know what not to do." he laughed "So that makes it pretty easy." Harry moved so he was looking up at Draco.

"You hungry?" Draco questioned, arms rested on both sides of Harry's head on the back of the couch.

Harry quickly nodded, smiling widely at Draco's offer. He tiredly laid back on the couch, closing his eyes and laying half asleep.

"I'll make sandwiches, just relax love." He walked towards the kitchen before Harry's tired mind finally caught up with itself.

"WAIT NO." Harry shot up running after Draco. "No no. Don't worry, I'll make us food!" Harry kissed his cheek to try to drive his attention away from the kitchen.

"Okay." Draco rolled his eyes, sitting at the island table. "Wait. Do you not trust my cooking skills?" Draco crossed his arms "For your information I am an amazing cook." He sneered.

"Um..."

"I'm cooking dinner tonight." Draco smiled at his boyfriend who was half asleep on the counter.

"You don't have to.. I can-" Harry was cut off by a yawn, taking a moment and letting out a sigh before continuing. "I'll just make sandwiches tonight.."Harry went to stand, only to be pushed back down by Draco.

"Let me!" He smiled, walking into the kitchen.

Harry laid his head back on the counter, smiling at the domesticity of how they were, as if they had been together for longer than they have.

Harry watched with concern as Draco began pulling pots and pans from the cabinets, determined to prove his culinary skills. "Love, are you sure about this? I really don't mind just fixing sandwiches."

Draco waved him off. "Nonsense, Potter. A Malfoy always rises to the challenge. Now sit back and be prepared to be impressed." He flashed a smug smile that still made Harry's heart flutter after all this time.

However, as Draco attempted to follow a recipe he had clearly never used before, chaos soon ensued. Within minutes, the kitchen was covered in a layer of flour from an exploded bag. A questionable substance seemed to be burning on the stovetop as Draco tried waving smoke away with a towel.

Harry couldn't help but laugh at the ridiculous scene, all traces of exhaustion vanished. "On second thought, how about I teach you to make sandwiches instead?"

"No! This is just dumb!" Draco quickly cleaned up the mess on the stove then grabbed another pot and started again.

Draco huffed in frustration as another pan to cook pancakes and bacon, but it all began to smoke on the stovetop. The kitchen was in utter disarray, with floors coated in a layer of crunchy flour and mysterious sticky substances coating every surface.

"Blast it all, why won't this work?" he cried. Across the room, Harry sat watching with amusement and concern. As much as he enjoyed seeing this vulnerable side of Draco, he didn't want a real fire to break out.

"Love, lets just eat this.. it looks.. great.." Harry offered gently. Draco regarded him with a wounded pride but nodded in defeat. They cleaned up the worst of the mess together, shoulders bumping as they worked.

Soon Harry had Draco were sat at the table staring at the burnt pancakes and burnt bacon, Harry couldnt help but laugh slightly covering his mouth as he watched Draco glaring at him through the mess of the food. "Not a word of this to anyone, Potter." But the hint of a smile tugging at his lips betrayed his attempt at annoyance.

In the end, they ordered takeaway while cuddling on the couch, content simply to be together. And Draco vowed next time would go smoother, determined to master cooking for his Harry.