♡‧₊˚📜The Map Never Lies(˶ ˘ ³˘)ˆᵕ ˆ˶)˚₊‧♡

Harry awoke feeling refreshed after a wonderful night spent with Draco in the Room of Requirement. He hummed happily as he got dressed and ready for classes, daydreaming about Draco's soft lips and warm embrace.

As he made his way to the Great Hall for breakfast, Harry was intercepted by Fred and George Weasley. The twins had matching cheeky grins on their faces that immediately put Harry on edge.

"Hello Harry!" They both said at the same time after popping out from around the corner.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't our dear Harrykins," said Fred in a singsong voice.

"Up and about rather early today, aren't you?" added George. "Eager for some breakfast after all that late night exercise, I expect."

Harry's eyes widened. Did they know?

"I don't know what you're talking about," he sputtered, feeling his face grow warm.

"Oh, but we think you do," said Fred, waggling his eyebrows. "We happened to notice two very interesting dots quite close together on our map last night."

"In the Room of Requirement, no less," continued George. "One labeled 'Harry Potter' and the other, now what was that name again Fred?"

"I believe it was none other than Draco Malfoy!" Fred announced loudly.

Harry frantically shushed them, looking around panickedly to make sure no one had overheard.

"Keep your voices down!" he hissed.

The twins just laughed.

"I don't know why you guys think I was with Malfoy that's just stupid! I wouldn't-" Harry tries to get out of this nervously hurrying through his words before getting cut off"

"The marauders map does lie Harry~" Fred interrupted with a sing-song voice and a teasing look.

"What were you and little Drakey-poo up to all cozy and alone in the Room of Requirement then?" teased George.

"Were you, perhaps, kissing and canoodling?" said Fred in an exaggerated dreamy voice.

"What? No! We were just...talking...about school stuff," Harry claimed unconvincingly, feeling his face burn.

"Is that what the kids are calling snogging these days?" said Fred with a wink. "Well your 'school stuff' must have gotten quite intense judging by the state of your neck."

George nodded towards Harry's neck pointedly. Puzzled, Harry craned his neck trying to see what they were talking about.

With two swift Accio charms, Fred and George summoned a spoon and compact mirror from the Great Hall and held it up to Harry's reflection. There on the side of his neck just above his shirt collar were several very noticeable, very purple love bites.

Harry's eyes bugged out in shock. That sneak Draco must have given them to him last night! He hadn't even noticed.

Fred and George howled with laughter at Harry's dumbfounded expression.

"I'd wear your robes buttoned up to your chin today if I were you," snickered Fred.

"Wouldn't want anyone else catching a glimpse of Draco's handiwork," added George.

Harry scowled at them, his face radiating embarrassment and irritation.

"It's not what you think," he huffed unconvincingly. "Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to breakfast."

He stalked off towards the Great Hall, pulling his robes tightly around his neck.

All through classes that day, Harry stewed over Draco's brazen hickey placement. He kept getting odd looks from Ron and Hermione as he constantly fidgeted with his collar, ensuring it fully covered the incriminating love bites.

Harry raced up to the Room of Requirement that evening, eager to confront Draco about his carelessness. As soon as Draco strolled in casually, Harry pounced.

"Would you care to explain these?" Harry demanded, gesturing to the faint bruises poking above his collar.

Draco glanced at them indifferently. "They look like hickeys to me."

"Yes, very obvious hickeys that I can't cover up! Fred and George saw them and gave me absolute hell about it this morning," fumed Harry.

Draco just smirked, looking pleased with himself.

"So it's my fault that you're utterly irresistible? I can hardly control myself around you, you know that."

Harry refused to be swayed by the flirtation.

"You could have put them somewhere less visible at least. Now I have to wear turtlenecks for a week to hide the evidence," grumbled Harry.

"Evidence of our passionate nights together?" purred Draco, sliding his arms around Harry's waist. "I don't see why that's a bad thing."

Harry rolled his eyes, but couldn't help leaning into Draco's embrace.

"You're missing the point. We have to keep this a secret, so no more hickeys where anyone can see them. Okay?"

Draco sighed dramatically. "Fine, if you insist. I'll restrict my amorous attentions to less revealing locations from now on. Your tantalizing collarbone will be spared."

He punctuated this promise with a soft kiss right below Harry's ear that made him shiver.

"Although, the Weasley twins finding out isn't the end of the world," Draco pointed out. "They seem the type to keep a secret."

Harry shook his head ruefully. "They absolutely tortured me about it though. I thought I would die of embarrassment."

"Poor baby," laughed Draco, kissing Harry's furrowed brow. "I promise not to leave any more lurid love bites for others to see."

Sufficiently mollified, Harry tilted his face up to properly kiss Draco's smirking mouth. As the kiss deepened, Harry found he no longer cared about anything except having this sly, sexy Slytherin in his arms.

When they finally broke apart, both flushed and panting, Draco gave Harry a heated look.

"I can't promise I won't leave any marks at all though. As long as no one else sees them..."

He trailed a hand under Harry's shirt meaningfully, raising an eyebrow in challenge.

Harry flushed, but pulled Draco towards the large four poster bed the Room had manifested for them.

"I suppose I can live with that," he conceded, capturing Draco's lips once more.

Later that night under the covers, Harry admired the constellation of purple marks Draco had decorated his chest and torso with. He traced them lightly with his fingers, skin still tingling.

Their secret relationship was still new and thrilling. Harry cherished these hidden marks of passion, even if he could do without the twins' teasing.

As he drifted off to sleep wrapped securely in Draco's arms, 

Harry grinned thinking that some hazards were worth it for these stolen moments together.

The next morning Harry kept his head own again, this time because the entire time he was trying to eat he could either see Draco smirking at him from across the Great Hall, It didn't seem he was even trying to conceal the cheekiness from his grin and clearly proud of his work, knowing the only he and Harry knew it was there while everyone else spoke as if it were a normal day.

And if he deiceded to look around the Gryffindor table he could see George and Fred smirking teasingly at him holding up the map that just kept getting them caught. They thankfully said nothing to anyone else. Only teasing Harry when the others weren't here to hear it.

He really needed to get that map from the twins...