・:*:。・:*:・゚𓃠Christmas Miracle❄️・:*:。・:*:・゚

It's been 3 years since the battle at Hogwarts where the all famous chosen one defeated Voldemort. May 2 1998. A day that wizards came to celebrate.

But in Harry's opinion, Christmas is still his favourite.

Before that first year he arrived at Hogwarts, Harry never had a real Christmas in truth. At the Dursley's, Christmas was always focused on Dudley. But then Harry came to Hogwarts, met Ron and Hermione, and the rest of the Weasleys, And Christmas finally felt like a holiday. Not a day he would dread on the days coming to.

Harry even remembered on the 6th year in Hogwarts, While it was a joke to Malfoy, He'd gotten Harry a box of sugar quills. They defiantly weren't his favourite, But the thought of getting a gift from Draco, That was enough for him.

And then after the war, the odd pair became.. friends? and that's what they have been since, making up for the 7 years of hating—but not really hating—each other.

Anytime Ron and Hermione were busy, him and Draco would go hang out with each other.

Most of the time Harry drags Draco out into muggle London, either going out for coffee or just walking around. Through their time hanging out Draco grew to be a bit addicted to coffee pretty quickly. Even if he still won't even admit he likes it to Harry.

Harrys favourite times are when he and Draco do nothing but mess with each other, even if that leads to them being looked at like they're crazy. Which probably isn't that far off, muggles watching them insult and push eachother.

And now to present day, it's Christmas eve, and they had just finished shopping, dropping the gifts into Draco's sleek black mercedes.—Draco had insisted on getting a car because of how much they hangout in muggle London—

Harry insisted that the two should get coffee before heading to Harry's to wrap the presents. Draco did his best to act as if the idea pained him, but the smirk ruined it all.

"Draco, Do you ever wonder what it would have been like if I had accepted your hand shake..?" Harry walked looking down at his hands as he was twisting them.

Draco looked over to Harry, who was slightly shorter then him. —Enough that when they hug Draco can put his chin on Harrys head and Harrys head is in place with his chest. Which Draco adores.—

"Absolutely." Draco speaks softly still looking at Harry. "I've played it all through thousands of times." He smiled to himself when he saw a slight smirk on Harry's face.

"Oh yeah? what have you imagined it would be like?" Harry crossed his arms as they walked, now fully smirking at Draco.

"Well. I should have known you wouldn't have accepted my hand on that first day. Your too much of a Gryffindor for that." He bumped Harry with his hip making him almost fall and they both laughed.

"So It would have taken a few times for you to finally except. But, you would. Because i'm just that charming, you know?" Harry laughed and nodded his head agreeing. "We still would have challenged each other and fought every chance because that's just who we are. We do it now, and we're friends. But if anything the arguing makes everything more fun." Harry laughed and nodded, agreeing with Draco.

The coffee shop came into view as they turned the corner making Harry smile at the thought of another coffee date- no it's not a date...- another coffee..hangout.. with Draco.

"I would have actually been able to help you with the Triwizard tournament. Cus we both know bloody well, you still would have been the trouble maker you always were." Draco tsked, shaking his head.