53. I Will Come To You

"That's literally a custom made piece. I'm not giving you my favorite gun, Kiddo"

Jisung couldn't hear anything, his eyes couldn't focus on anything, he knew he was not breathing. His body was numb, mind was froze.

He just kept staring at the garden in front of him, his eyes wide, not even blinking, tears falling down uncontrollably. His hand was stiff under that man's hand.

This can't be. How? All of a sudden... how?

Was he going crazy? Was he in depression this whole time? Was he getting mentally ill? Hallucinating?

"Hey..." the voice called again "I know these two years were like some seconds to me, but you... I know but..." the voice suddenly sounded so shaky, like the man was on the edge of crying.

"I-I missed you too ok..." the man said with a small sniffle.

Jisung was definitely going crazy.

And the moment he thought he was going to pass out from the storm going on in his mind...

"Jisung..." a voice suddenly called from the entrance of the garden.

Jisung immediately came out of his shock, blinking rapidly, he turned around from the other side, avoiding to see the man he didn't knew was even there or he was just imagining it.

Jeongin stood there with a soft smile on his face, looking at Jisung "He has been awake since past 6 days..."

And a deep shaky breath mixed with an ugly cry came out tearing his lungs. He tried to snatch his hand away again from the man, but failed.

Jeongin smiled "I got a call from the hospital the day you came back from Spain. They said it was an emergency, so I went there immediately" Jeongin's eyes shifted towards the man sitting on a wheelchair besides Jisung "When I got there, he was awake and..." he looked back at the boy "... was crying and asking for you" he smiled "But the doctors suggested to not tell anyone until his checkup is done and reports are ok, because he woke with a sudden shock. They said, after being in Coma for that long and being under a condition that he could've been in there for his whole life, it was very very risky for him to wake up so suddenly. He could've gotten a brain-damage, could've become brain-dead, could've paralysed or..." he paused and inhaled a sharp breath for a second "... could've been died..."

Jisung suddenly let out a loud cry, body shaking lightly as he felt the hand holding him getting loose.

Jeongin smiled "The whole 6 days, he has been crying and shouting for you and I was so scared for him to go back into coma, but..." he paused, throat getting tighter, felt impossible to form words now. So he just exhaled, calming himself down and gestured the boy to talk to the man.

Jeongin chuckled when he saw the man glaring at him with angry eyes, quietly gesturing him to get out.

So Jeongin shook his head while smiling and turned around, walking out of the garden.

Jisung slowly turned back around with unfocused eyes, tears covered face, and a numb mind. He slumped back in the bench, feeling the man creasing his fingers on his hand oh so softly.

"B-Baby..."

Oh this voice. He has been crying and screaming everyday to hear this voice.

The voice he thought he will never be able to hear again after the doctor told them...

' "I don't want anyone of you to have any false hopes... He... might never wake up again..." '

"Jisung... P-Please... look at me..." the man said in a shaky voice, trying to control his own emotions.