44. Weak

Trigger Warning

• Mention of Rape

_____________________________________________

"WHERE IS HIS LAPTOP!?" Hyunjin shouted as he rushed in the I.T. department's office.

All of the Seungmin's men were sitting together, discussing about their leader being held in the Down room. They all immediately stood up upon seeing Hyunjin barge in like that.

"I SAID, WHERE IS HIS LAPTOP!?" He shouted again.

"Sir, is Seungmin sir o-ok? Did he d-do something?" one of the men asked nervously.

"S-Sir, he can't do anything w-wrong. We promise, there m-must be some m-misunderstan-"

"GIVE ME HIS FUCKING LAPTOP!" Hyunjin shouted, slamming his hand on a nearby table.

"Sir. Here. This is sir's laptop" an older and senior man quietly came forward, handing Hyunjin what he was asking for.

"Is sir ok?" he asked quietly.

"Yeah.." Hyunjin mumbled and immediately ran out, running towards the Down room, holding Seungmin's laptop.
.
.
.
.

"Aren't you two so cute~?"

Minho and Seungmin sat quiet as the stranger on the call kept speaking in a sarcastic and taunting tone.

"No like really, you made me feel so single, even though I fuck a chick almost everyday" the man laughed.

Seungmin saw Minho's fist clenching, turning his knuckles white because of the fuming anger inside of him.

And it was understandable. Yes, Minho doesn't give a damn that the rival gang heard all the conversations and sweet moment him and Jisung had. He doesn't care about that. He would've not even cared if they have heard them having sex. No. What affects him, were the emotions they shared in those moments. It was their time, their talks, their laughs, their cries. Their moments. Only and only their.

"Yeah, we were the ones who attacked you in Russia. Yeah, we know all your plans and shit. Yada yada~" the man said in a bored tone "But you really surprised me to be honest..." the man continued with a cocky tone "... You know when dad set up this plan to take your shit gang down, he planned everything before we were even born, that he will use his one son or daughter as a spy" he laughed again "The weak one"

"HE IS NOT FUCKING WEAK! YOU ALL RUINED HIS LIFE! YOU KNEW EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED WITH HIM! YOU HEARD HIM CRY, GETTING ABUSED, GETTING BULLIED! HE IS YOUR BROTHER FOR FUCK'S SAKE! HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU-"

Minho's rage was cut off when the man on the other line laughed "And that is exactly why he is a weakling" he stated "When I was 11, dad sent me for arm training, when your 'little baby boo' was busy being a mommy's boy~" he sang in a fake baby voice.

"But Minho, I have to admit, you are pathetic" he commented "When dad planned all of this, he thought of Jisung to die the exact night you met him the first time. We just wanted your location, which we got that very night, but instead we were struck with a shock when you shot dad at that meeting" the man chuckled "Like dude? You don't know the 'ethics'" he taunted.

Seungmin saw Hyunjin running towards the room and immediately gestured him to be quiet.

Hyunjin got the idea and immediately slowed his foot steps. He sat down on the floor again and passed Seungmin his laptop.