32. Come Here

"Minho, just go and try to sleep?"

It has been 25 days, and Minho was not that stupid that he will lay in his bed like a 15 year old who was going through his first break up. He was way more responsible and mature than that. But the problem is, he still wasn't eating or sleeping properly and the worst part is, he has stopped talking too much, doesn't laugh or joke around anymore. He was just silent.

He would come down from his room, go through files, sit some time alone in the garden and regularly refuse to go to that house.

Although he was trying his best to work, but surprisingly, there was no work for him. It was like, suddenly he was free for whole of the days.

Or let's just say that his men, all of them, they knew their boss needs time, so they tried their best to keep Minho away from work so he could rest more.

He miss him. Way too much.

"I don't want to. I'm ok, hyung" he mumbled quietly, eyes unfocused on the flowers of their back garden, as he sat on the bench, lightly kicking the grass underneath.

Chan sighed. He was getting worried for Minho now, he will get sick at this rate.

"Minho, baby you need to eat something and sleep properly, you will get weak-"

"I am weak, hyung" he mumbled, hoping Chan didn't heard him.

"I ate breakfast-"

"Breakfast? You ate 2 dry breads like 5 hours ago?"

"I'm ok. I'm not hungry"

"Just go and meet him. Please Minho. He comes everyday to that house, just to see if you came or not" Chan informed with a little hope.

"I... I-I want to m-meet him..." Minho said, blinking his little tears.

"So come on, come to the that house? Hm?" Chan asked.

And then again, as always, Minho went silent.

He never knew that being away from someone would feel this heavy.

He smiled, pitiful at himself "I miss you, Kiddo..." He knew his heart won't beat the same without Jisung now, he knew it. It was better if wouldn't ever fallen in love.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Chan sighed as he got out of the taxi and walked towards the door of the house.

Everything was so difficult. Minho was being stubborn, Jisung was crying everyday, Jeongin was busy, like hell busy, Hyunjin was not smiling because he misses his Mom, Changbin was blaming himself for all of this because everything happened under his part of the job, the local gangs.

Seungmin, Felix and Chan were the only ones who were trying to keep everything working.

He took a deep breath and opened the door. He wanted to relax and maybe sleep for a little, but to his surprise, he met with a boy in front of him.

Jisung looked up, tears rolling down his eyes and lips quivering.

"Jisung, sweetie" he called the younger with concern laced over his tongue.

Jisung stood their, hung his head low and let out a little sob, his fists tightly closed.

"D-Does hyung h-hate me?" he asked between his sobs, allowing tears to roll down uncontrollably.

"What! No, sweetie no. He don't, he can't hate you. What are you saying" Chan said and rushed to the younger to hug him.

They knew how fragile Jisung was, specially emotionally.