14. Your Reward

The panic Jisung felt when he woke up, was undescribable.

First he was confused when he woke on the bed and not on the couch, but then it hit him.

The last time he slept in this house, a month ago, he slept with Minho holding him but woke up to an empty bed and complete silence, and then, he was told you go away. And this time, he slept with Minho holding him and woke up to an empty bed and silence, again.

His heart started racing when he decided to walk out of the room. He doesn't want everyone to look at him with those cold eyes again. He doesn't want Minho to push him away again. He wanted Minho to hold him.

Taking tiny steps, he quietly opened the door and peeked out when...

"IT HAS BEEN MORE THAN A FUCKING MONTH SINCE WE KILLED LOUIS AND HIS GANG IS STILL WORKING AND HAVING A NEW LEADER ABOUT WHOM WE HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA! WHAT THE FUCK YOUR INFORMER IS DOING!?" he flinched at the sudden shout and gulped dryly when he realised it was Minho's voice.

"SEUNGMIN! I WANT THE FILE AND FOOTAGE OF THE PARIS INCIDENT! RIGHT! NOW!"

"Yes Boss"

Jisung shivered to his core. The voice, it has this power and authority. It was nothing like what he heard last night. It was scary.

And hot. Jisung had to admit that.

So he gulped and walked to the stairs to look down.

He reached and peeked his head to see downstairs and "Fuck" was the only thing left his mouth as his eyes winded at the sight.

Minho was sitting in the middle of the couch flipping through a file in his hands, files, laptops and cellphones scattered all around him. But the sight that had Jisung's mind froze was, Minho, wearing a fit white shirt with a black vest on top, paired with black pants and nicely polished black shoes. An expensive golden watch on one wrist and..... an old metal chain on the other.

Jisung smiled upon seeing the chain but flinched the very next moment.

"CHAN HYUNG! THE EXACT LOSS WE HAD TO BARE BECAUSE OF THE PARIS SHOOTOUT!?"

"128 Billion pounds"

Jisung's eyes winded. His mind couldn't even judge how big the amount Chan just said was.

"If Louis's gang is involved in this shootout and the Marijuana theft, I'm going to skin your informer alive, Changbin"

"Y-Yes Boss"

And Jisung took this as his cue to quietly go back to Minho's room and sleep for some more hours. But to his sweet luck, Minho saw him. Actually, they both saw each other.

Jisung froze when Minho's eyes landed on his and he immediately prepared himself for Minho's anger. He didn't knew for what reason Minho is going shout on him, but reading the room, he was sure he was going to get some yells too.

Only if he was able to notice the change in Minho's eyes the moment they caught his. How his pupils dilated. How his eyes immediately got filled with adoration.

"Come here" Minho said in a soft tone, ever so quietly, gesturing the smaller to come down, making all the other men in the room aware of his presence.

He closed the file he had in his hands and kept it aside while Jisung slowly came down and walked upto Minho.

Jisung would not lie if he says that the moment he saw Minho keeping that file away, all he wanted was to sit on his lap like a koala while Minho would hug him gently and prep him with kisses.

But the bubble of his thoughts bursted when Minho patted his side of the couch, telling him to sit down.

"Jeongin, heat up the soup" he asked the younger and diverted all his attention to the smaller sitting on his side who was looking at him with big cute eyes.