Ch. 26 IT'S OVER

[Author's pov]

She stood up and looked at Taehyung who was struggling to stand straight from just some steps away from her.

"Tae..taehyung" she murmured and run to him and held him by his arm making him stumble a little

"N...no no please d...don't leave m..me pl..please" she said hugging him from a little sideward while crying hard as she continued "you..you said y..you will al...always live with me t..then what is th...this" she said sniffing

"Princess c..calm down let m...me sp..speak for the last time at least" taehyung said while trying to breath

"What calm d..down hm?? I--" she was about to say further but got cut when taehyung pressed his lips on hers kissing her softly after pulling her head upwards by cupping her face.

At first she protested but eventually give up and kissed him back neither of them could hold back the tears as it continued to fell. There lips were dancing in sync pouring all of their love in it while closing there eyes and feeling the moment that they want to never end.

But soon princess yn brock the kiss and backed a little making taehyung confused. He was just looking at him with frown wondering what she is up to. She didn't stopped until she was at the end of that spear which was inside taehyung's stomach.

She settled herself right infront taehyung making taehyung's eyes go wide as he understood her intentions he tried to back away but his weak body wasn't helping him and in a fraction of seconds she run towards him and hugged him. Because of the force that spear got stabbed in her chest making blood came out from her mouth. Taehyung quickly hugged her as the land under his feet slipped.

"Princess...princess what y..you have done" He said while crying as she parted her head from his chest and looked upwards to prince only to find him already looking in her night blue eyes with his teary one.

"Di..didn't I have t...told you that I...I'll ne...never leave you s...so now I..I'm also coming wi..th you." She said smiling between tears

"You silly girl...that d..doesn't mean you will d...do th.. this." He said holding her waist tightly trying to not let both of them fall but yn lost her balance and they both was about to fall but as they were standing near a pillar taehyung quickly put his one hand on it and they slowly slide down.

Taehyung set on bloody ground with the support of the pillar while yn was on his lap.

"Y...you will n..never leave m..me right??" He asked

"You a..are my h..home, wh...where will I go leaving y...you" she said as stuttering as the pain was getting worse every passing second

"Lo..look there, he al..also used to s..say things like th..this but now he l...left me and th..there sleeping...peacefully" taehyung complaint looking at jimin's dead body.

"He always u...used to loose ag...against me but now s..see here h...he won th....this life's ra...race." He continued as a painful chuckle left his mouth while she was just looking at him silently listening to his talks

"Do..don't, don't y..you worry I'll b...be there whenever y..you want m...me~~" you sang with a smile making him giggle

"I...I want to t....tell you som....something" he said looking right into her dark blue eyes where her breathing started to get heavier

"Y...yes prince s..say I'm listening" taehyung said staring in her dark blue eyes as he tugged her curly hair behind her ear as she again put her head on his chest listening to his heart beat which was getting slowly every passing second.

"I...I love y..you" he manage to speak between his heavy breaths he expected her to become shocked but for my surprise she stayed still making me panic as bad thoughts started to occupying my mind but a sigh of relief left my mouth when after some seconds finally she spoke.

"i saw y..your love, in all the things you d...did for me. you told m...me what i al..already knew." She said calmly as she added " and I also do" as she said that his face light up as he cupped her cheeks as made her look at him.

"Wh...what did you s..said" He said looking in her eyes listening to her last sentence

"Y..yes my de..dear Prince I love you" she said without stuttering at the last three words as taehyung continued to look into her beautiful face for the last time.

"Say that again..." He said as a long tear slide down his cheek

"I love you" she said with smile on her face while eyes was pouring hot tears

"Again.."

"I..I love you"

"Again..."

"I..I love you, I love y..you, I love youuu.." She said giggling as taehyung started to shower her face with kisses.

After some time he stopped he looked at her eyes again with his soon to be close eyes which was also now about to get closed.

"I love you more" He said

One last time he again kissed her forehead as she smiled with her half opened eyes and pulled his head down to her level and peaked his hairs too just like he did.

They hugged each other.

"Sleep well little Princess" He said eyes shut putting his chin on her head while her head was on his chest

"You too..." She said while listening to his fading heart beat closing her eyes...

And like that they drifted to the most peaceful slumber travelling to their dreamland from where no one can come back.

__________________________

The saddest word in the whole wide world is the word almost.

He was almost in love.
She was almost good for him.
He almost stopped her.
She almost waited.
He almost lived.

They almost made it.

The moral of this story is that no matter how much we try, no matter how much we want it... some stories just don't have a happy ending.

And now.......

...IT'S OVER...

To Be Continued.....

Please Vote and comment💜💜💜