Ch. 18 PATEL EATING

[Taehyung's pov]

I made her wear those heavy anklets and for her surprise it wasn't that heavy how much it looked. She became very happy after wearing them and get down from bed and started to run here and there in the room showing her anklets to me in excitement even after knowing that i am the one who gave it to her then what's the point of showing me the thing i have seen for years. But her childish mind didn't work this much it is so pure.

She continued to running and jumping while giggling totally forgotting the fact that she in with a stranger to whom she met only some days ago while the anklets on her ankle were making musical sound making me feel relaxed after long time.

I liked the sound of anklets when my grandma used to walk while wearing this. It make me calm but after she passed away I was craving to hear this music and when my princess wore those anklets and started to run here and there it felt like my grandma is still here. My princess's walking style is just like my grandma.

[Author's pov]

The satisfying smile never left his face. his heart trust that she is not greedy but his mind told him to at least test it onec and now he is regretting listening to his mind seeing his little wife's innocence he was feeling so happy seeing her happy like this and the most attractive thing that she has is her eyes which were sparkling in morning Sunlight her long curly hairs were bounceing in air as she was jumping making her look more beautiful.

________________________________

3 weeks later

[Yn's pov]

It's night and im in my room waiting for taehyung as he have gone for his horse riding practice with jimin oppa and today again he is late. the whole day i was just roaming around in Palace with maids. In this whole Palace i liked the garden most so i go there everyday and play there till evening.

Even if there is no one to play with me but in my opinion the birds, plants, flowers and butterflies never let me feel alone. I enjoy alot with them.

Some times taehyung also comes with me but he just sit there looking at me. I like when he looks at me like that I feel safe with him. That day he said he will not turn into vampire and he kept his words. Earlier I was scared of him but now if I'm most comfortable with someone here then it's only him.

King and queen is also nice and the thing i like about them is they never stopped me to go out or do something like your parents. Eventually i started to like all of them now i don't miss them anymore.

Taehyung is very talented too he taught me many things like dancing, singing and petal eating to thank him. Everyday he brings blue flowers for me when he and jimin oppa returns from their horse riding practice which I really like alot. I wait for him everyday near the place at entrance where queens and princess wait when king when they come from any battle as its not a tradition to go stand at the entrance of Palace.

He always comforts me and makes me feel happy. I like when he smiles after seeing me happy and the feeling that he is happy because I'm happy makes me happiest person alive.

But I don't know why, since one week whenever I'm near him, my heart beat gets faster and while eating his petals i feel sometimes in my stomach. They (maid) says these are the feelings when you fall in love but how can it be? It took me years to understand my parent's love towards me and here it been only some weeks then how can I love him ahh why it's so difficult to understand that what is love.

[Author's pov]

Taehyung came in his room as he saw his princess a soft smile appeared on his face her back was facing him. He silently went near her and back hugged her making her startled but soon she understood that no one came hug her like this and a big smile formed on her face feeling his chin on her shoulder.

"See..what I have bought for you" Taehyung said sawing his hand in which there was her favourite blue flowers.

She took it from his hand and turned towards him.

"Did you eat?" She asked looking at him to which he nodded

"Why didn't you came earlier I was wanting for you at dining table but mom forced me and I had to eat without you" she said with a cute pout making taehyung peak her lips.

As soon as he did that he saw her cheeks getting red he chuckled at her shyness.

"What I have taught you princess" as taehyung said that she remembered taehyung's words which he taught her week ago.

"That whenever prince will give any gift to princess she will give him a Patel eating treatment as a thankyou" she said with a smile

"So what are you waiting for give me that" taehyung said and soon she pressed her soft Patel like lips on his and started to move that just like he taught her before making him smile in between as he also started to move his lips.

His one hand was on her waist caressing it softly and another was cupping her cheek pulling her more closer to make the kiss more deeper. Your hands were wrapped around his neck.

After sometime they part away and looked each other in eyes

"Your skills are improving princess" taehyung said licking his lips as something started to tickle in Yn's tummy.

To Be Continued.....

Please Vote and comment💜💜💜