Ch. 2 GRANDMA'S FUNERAL

18th Century

Kingdom of Daegu

Price of daegu, a 8 years old little boy was sitting while crying infront of a Rose plant which he and his grandmother planted together some months ago but still wasn't flowering.

But the today when the little Prince lost his grandmother now it's seems like the plant is about to flower. A little bud was there on top of the two feet plant.

The price felt a tap on his solder as he turned he saw a little boy who seemed a little younger than him cause he was short in hight compared to him.

"Who are you and why are you crying" the younger one asked with concern.

Price wiped his tears and stood up making the younger to pull his head upwards.

"My...my grandma passed away" price said with teary eyes. Making the other little boy to make a "O" face.

"And what's your name?" The little boy asked to the older.

"My name is taehyung...Kim taehyung. And you...?" The prince asked pointing towards the younger boy.

"Me..? Oh I'm jungkook....jeon jungkook and I'm the prince" He said with a proud smile making taehyung frown his brows.

"How...how can you be the prince. They say I'm the prince of Daegu" taehyung said with a worried look on his face.

"Daegu.? Where is Daegu" jungkook said in confused way

"Ohhoo... right now you are in Daegu" taehyung said in annoying way

"Okay...now I understood you are the prince of another kingdom that's why you are saying that you are prince when you didn't even know about my kingdom....where do you live" He added with satisfaction that still he is the only prince of Daegu.

"in Palace" jungkook said shortly

"I mean where is your Palace" taehyung asked

"It's in Busan" jungkook said and smiled

"Oh that means you are the prince of Busan...and you are so cute" taehyung said as he pinched younger's cheeks softly with a smile forgetting the fact that just few minutes ago he was sad because of his grandmother's death.

"Thank you" jungkook said shyly

"BTW how old are you" Taehyung asked

"I'm a six years old big boy" jungkook said proudly pulling his head upwards.

"And you...?" He added with a questionable look

"I'm eight years old big and Good boy" prince of Daegu said making his sentence more dominant.

Both of their conversations got interrupted by loud shouting they both tried to find the direction from where the voice of shouting was coming. Both of their eyes stopped on a window through which they can seen the living room of the Palace.

There was a king of Daegu who was shouting at a lady who was around in her Thirtys. She was crying while continuously trying to go Somewhere inside the Palace.

"Pl...please oppa let me s...see mom for the last time..." the lady said while crying

"She is not your mother anymore, the day you left her and us seven years ago for this jeon of yours, You died for us. Now you have no rights to see the Queen mother's funeral" the king said in a cold tone making his little sister cry harder.

"Please kim let her meet one last time and then we will never come again in this Palace not only Palace we won't even come in this kingdom...but please just let her meet mom for the last time for the sake of our friendship...please kim" The king of Busan and husband of the lady said in pedaling tone.

"Friends..? And we..? Huh, you were never my friend you were with me just to manipulate my sister and to take her away from us...and now who is standing infront me is just the king and queen of Busan" king of Daegu said.

Even though both the little Princes were there listening to the conversation they didn't get anything as they were too young to understand the situation. They looked at each other not understanding anything.

As only taehyung was the one who only understood the fact from the conversation between elders that the both couple who were talking to king of Daegu was Jungkook's parents cause he is the prince of Busan and the couple are king and queen of Busan so it's obvious that they are Jungkook's parents.

"So they are your parents...right??" Taehyung said for confirmation as jungkook nodded

"But why are they fighting...and who is that bad uncle who is shouting at my parents ?" Jungkook asked not knowing that he is taehyung's father and king of the kingdom where he is right now.

Taehyung got angry listening bad about his father from the younger one.

"What did you say my dad is not a bad man he is a very good King. your parents must have done something wrong" taehyung said angrily

Hearing taehyung's words jungkook also got angry and he push taehyung to the ground

"How dare you to say bad about my parents" jungkook said angrily looking at the older on the ground

Taehyung stood up from the ground and slapped jungkook

To be continued....

Please Vote and comment 💜💜💜