Ch. 8 BEAUTIFUL

[Auqther's pov]

After some time everyone was enjoying the party king and queen were also with guests talking with them and here you were just following your sister everywhere like a lost puppy. And everyone was looking at you with amazed eyes but some of the eyes were full of lust from which you were totally unaware. And there was a dark gaze on them who were staring at you and that gaze was of none other than the prince of Daegu kim taehyung.

He was continuously staring at them and jimin noticed it as he came to call taehyung but he just shrugged it off knowing the cold nature of his friend towards others except him.

"Taehyung....taehyung!!!" Jimin called him but he didn't replied

"TAEHYUNG!!!" jimin shouted making taehyung looked at him while glaring as he gulped the saliva in his mouth seeing taehyung's burning eyes

"ta..taehyung, king is calling you" jimin said stuttering

Taehyung didn't said anything and just passed by jimin as jimin also followed him.

_____________________________

"Princess, king is calling you...he want you to meet someone" a maid said after bowing to both the girls and pointing towards you.

Irene nodded making the maid leave and looked towards you. You were also looking at her with a worried expression she understood your situation

"It's ok sweety everything will be fine don't be nervous ok you just do as I will do ok??" She said patting your hair making you nod.

[Taehyung's pov]

I was feeling disgusted after coming in this shitty function, I have came before too in face reveling ceremony of elder daughter of the king and i know in the function. There will come all the sluty princess and will seduce the young princes. And as aspected There are so many of them whom I hate the most... I swear if they were at my Kingdom they would be dead by now. Just cause of dad I have to come in this function.

When I came to dad with jimin he was talking with Mr Park. I just went there and stood straight earning a glar from dad making me bow to the King of jeju.

"He didn't changed even a little and that's why I am relaxed the no one is more perfect than him whom I can trust." Mr. Park the king of jeju said while smiling

What the hell he is talking about, of course I'm perfect after all I'm the prince of Daegu the largest kingdom of Korea. I was thinking when a little figure came infront of dad and stood beside Mr.park. yes...she is the young princess Y/n. My eyes again got blessed after watching her this close. I know I have seen her on stage too but because of the big stage she was far away from my throne.

Beautiful....again it's the only word that came from my mouth....but not loud enough to hear by anyone.

I was mesmerised by the view. when she lifted her head to look at her sister, my eyes got blessed. It was the first time i saw her face and here my heart already started to beat like someone is hammering inside.

Her eyes was something else i was feeling like i have seen those eyes before but how could it be when it's the first time im seeing her not only me but everyone except her family. And then it hit me, Grandma. it was her eyes.

Even though its been eighteen years but I still remember how her eyes used to light up whenever she told me stories. It was the same night blue eyes and I miss them and my grandma too.

To be continued.....

Please Vote and comment💜💜💜