Beck's Video Profile

Mulai dari awal

"Alright, dislikes.." He rubs his hands together, nodding his head. 

"I have to think about that one... Ah! Here's one, refrigerated mussels. Non-refrigerated mussels? Yeah," Beck shrugs, "But refrigerated mussels, it's like I'm allergic to them or something. Uhh, what else... Mm, girls who touch my hair." 

He gestures to his hair, touching a strand of his hair, before he smoothens it back. "It happens a lot more than you would think." He deadpans, staring at the camera. 

"I take acting really seriously, but not in a

"I take acting really seriously, but not in a.. prestigious way. Um, my favorite movie of all time is probably 'On the Waterfront'." He nods, taking a quick sip from his coffee. 

"It's a classic, and I think a part of that has kinda shaped the actor I am today, and what type of actor I want to be in the future as not just I grow but my craft does too." Beck emphasizes as he rubs his hands together, looking intently at the camera. 

"Um, Marlon Brando's performance as Terry Malloy, it is just mind-blowing to me." He shakes his head, gesturing to his head. 

"And that iconic 'I coulda been a contender' scene, man, it's just cinematic gold!" He exclaims, grinning.

"Oh, I get a lot of questions about my hair. People like to call it fluffy?" Beck furrows his eyebrows, "Didn't know hair could be fluffy but quality shampoo and conditioner is all it takes. Yeah, I know." He takes a drink from his coffee, giving the camera a pointed look.

"It's all about the shampoo, man. I use Pantene Pro-V for Men Extra Volume. Magic, seriously." He points at the camera. 

"Mm, another question I get asked a lot, by girls, is if I'm single

"Mm, another question I get asked a lot, by girls, is if I'm single. Which I am not. Uh, hold on." Beck says before getting his phone from his back pocket. 

He presses on the pear sign, making his phone light up before showing it to the camera. "That is my lovely girlfriend, Y/n Vega. If you go to Hollywood Arts, and keep up with the plays around here, you might just know her. We've been dating for.. about two years now and—"

Hearing someone's feet padding against the floor, Beck looks over his shoulder, seeing Y/n quietly sits down beside him. She places her bag down beside her feet resting on the stairs, meeting her boyfriend's soft gaze as he can't help but smile. 

"Hey, I was just talking about you." He says, gesturing to the camera before leaving a soft kiss on her head as she grabs his coffee cup, taking a sip. "I'm doing my video profile thing, hey you know it's really good you're here, I was just talking about how we've been together for about two years now." He smiles, glancing at the camera as Y/n just stares softly at him, holding his coffee. 

"Did I forget something? D-did we have a date I forgot about?" He asks, glancing between her and the camera before checking the time on his phone. "No," He shakes his head, looking back at his girlfriend. "I-is this like a bet for Sikowitz or something?" He laughs nervously, before inching closer to her face, trying to see if something was really wrong until Y/n's eyes glances at his lips. If you weren't looking at her, you wouldn't have caught it.

Beck pulls back, smirking before slowly leaning in, meeting her lips halfway in a deep four second kiss before pulling away.

"Is that what you wanted?" He whispers, face still inches away from hers'. 

She smiles, nodding her head, before looking at the camera as Beck still looks at her.

"Okay," He shrugs, looking back at the camera as Y/n rests her head on his shoulder. "This has been my video profile." He says, before looking back at his girlfriend. She inches her nose with his, placing her hand in his hair as she swallows him in a kiss, Beck's hand with the remote going up to end the video.

*Click*